DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Any updates on the fly more orders from newegg that's suppose to ship by the 13th???

China's 13 hrs ahead of us eastern standered time so there days starting right now, tomorrow night around midnight we should know something . I noticed in other treads everyone was getting there notices really late

China's 13 hrs ahead of us eastern standered time so there days starting right now, tomorrow night around midnight we should know something . I noticed in other treads everyone was getting there notices really late
I just had action on my account and an email from Newegg saying PayPal was just charged. Order verification is now complete. I'm assuming a tracking number will follow soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app
Ordered from Newegg on 1/5/17 and shipped on 1/13/17, just like they had advertised when I ordered it.

Last edited:
I just had action on my account and an email from Newegg saying PayPal was just charged. Order verification is now complete. I'm assuming a tracking number will follow soon.

Ordered from Newegg on 1/5/17 and shipped on 1/13/17, just like they had advertised when I ordered it.
Yep me too , mine says shipped and I got a FedEx tracking # ,....they must have finally got everything worked out ....

Any B&H shipping updates from anyone?

Waiting for a FlyMore to ship.

Ordered on 1/9 for $1199.

I will cancel this and order direct if this doesn't ship by 1/20.

You Ever get a tracking # yet? I got one but it still isn't tracking yet , assuming it was from the weekend , hopefully start getting some info this week.

You Ever get a tracking # yet? I got one but it still isn't tracking yet , assuming it was from the weekend , hopefully start getting some info this week.
I have a tracking number but its not live yet, I was hoping it would be by today since its not a holiday on the Fedex calendar.

I have a tracking number but its not live yet, I was hoping it would be by today since its not a holiday on the Fedex calendar.
Very aggravating I'm starting to think they just printed the labels to meet there deadline date , but who knows .....let me know if you get any movement , I'll do the same .Thanx

Had an order with B&H but cancelled it after a week and no movement.

Yep b & h sucks, a couple of us cancelled after waiting months with lil to no info , where referring to newegg orders , our Mavics where supposidly shipped on the 13th and we got tracking # there just not tracking/active right now....

Please keep this thread dedicated to updates regarding bhphoto.com Mavic shipments. There's another newegg status thread for those updates. Thanks!

Just canceled my order with BH. They had never been able to give even a rough estimate of when my Fly More Combo would ship. I ordered from DJI on 1/8, and just got my status changed to shipped today 1/18.

B & H said via chat today that they would not be receiving stock to fulfill orders until Feb 15.

This is inline with this communication that shows a DJI letter to dealers stating they won't be shipping to dealers until after the Chinese New Year celebration. Farewell DJI Phantom 4, it's terminated - sUAS News - The Business of Drones

I cancelled my B&H order and ordered directly from DJI today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22