DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Yep, they confirmed via email a few hours later they have no clue when it will ship.

I just got off the phone with these people.... I told them I placed a order for a mavic and have received absolutely jack besides an email on the 28th, where they said:

"my name is Graham N:

Thank you for contacting the Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.
At the moment the end of October is still the estimated delivery time frame. However due to the popularity of the Mavic if you have not placed your pre-order then you will have to wait a few more weeks for the next shipment.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you for choosing B&H.
Graham N"

I then asked him what is their current status, and he said "I don't know, I'm very sorry"
Well when are you expecting a shipment of any kind? "I'm sorry we are in a total black out with the manufacture and we have no idea when we will receive stock, I'm very sorry"
Ok, are all retailers in the same boat is y'all or what? "I do not know, I'm very sorry, is there anything I can help you with?"

This is a total joke.... This dude literally sounded like he was trained to say "I do no know anything about nothing, and oh yea.... that he is very sorry"

The fact that a major retailer is in a 'total black out' with the manufacture is unbelievable. You can't tell me they haven't gone through the effort of calling, much less emailing DJI to question where their $100K+ shipment of product is. If they have, then they at least know whats going on or when to expect.... And are telling their employee's to keep the customers in the dark. If they truly HAVE NOT contacted DJI, then that is just horrific business on B&H's fault for non-other than trying to find out for their own $$$'s sake or for the sake of their customers.

Sorry, /rant off

Not to get hopes up on B&H orders, but the CSR I talked with today said they had received a few (not sure if fly more or fly less), and shipped out what they had. He also said he was able to test one out (store demo?) Does this mean retail outlets are starting to get some of their orders dribbled out to them? Might explain why they have it listed as "Pre order. Released in limited qty." He didn't elaborate on much more than what I said.

Not to get hopes up on B&H orders, but the CSR I talked with today said they had received a few (not sure if fly more or fly less), and shipped out what they had. He also said he was able to test one out (store demo?) Does this mean retail outlets are starting to get some of their orders dribbled out to them? Might explain why they have it listed as "Pre order. Released in limited qty." He didn't elaborate on much more than what I said.
Well....I ordered 9/28 from B&H....havent heard a word yet.....

I was told by a dealer that the FlyMore kits were getting shipped to them in peices, not a set with everything in it, but they will be assembled by the dealer. Can anyone confirm this?

Hey TJ, just happened to see this post here and thought I'd shed some light based on the Fly More Combos we've received in. The combos are shipped with everything together in one box. The Combo is its own SKU, has its own UPC and EAN which is different from any other combo we've seen with DJI over the years. The S/N sticker on the box that encloses all contents of the Fly More Combos states that it is a Fly More Combo and what's really interesting is the Mavic unit inside the combo has an S/N sticker that says "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo" rather than just "DJI Mavic Pro" as standalone units do. So, if you were to pull the Mavic unit out of Fly More Combo you would know it came from a Combo as the S/N sticker labels it as Combo unit.

The Fly More Combos are not supposed to be opened and broken down since they are S/N labeled on the outside carton and sealed by DJI with a tamper proof seal.

In conclusion, the Mavic Combos ARE NOT assembled by the dealer as they are coming completely pre-packaged and sealed from the factory as a Combo. Again, this is completely new from previous DJI combos as the combos were assembled from all of the "a la carte" components.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
I heard from B&H today with a back and forth through email. They said they have none in Stock and have no idea when they will get a shipment from DJI. I wrote back asking about the possibility that they had received some and might even have a 'floor model' there which they responded, "At this time we do not have any in stock unfortunately."

I ordered a Mavic and 2 extra batteries through them on Sept 28th.

I ordered the combo on Sept 27. Order status is still "On Order".

Just got an email from B&H in response to another inquiry I made about shipping times. It said backorders should arrive at B&H the beginning of December:

"Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by the beginning of December
. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information.

Here is the most recent update from DJI directly regarding this delay in the release - Mavic Pro Shipping Update, Nov. 3, 2016 .

I apologize for this delay and any inconvenience it has caused you.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.
Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Jake B

B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
Customer Service Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com"

I am about put out by this whole situation. Other dealers (Apple Store) are getting Stock...not pre orders, but stock. Other dealers know when the shipments are coming - maybe not how many, but when they are scheduled to arrive. But the largest independent a/v dealer in the US has no idea? It's almost to the point where I'm willing to wait for the next version of the Mavic. (Ok, not really). But seriously, I have very little confidence that I'll see it this year.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

This is the "most recent DJI update" from November 3rd that B&H linked to: "For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks."
That's old news!
"Estimated to arrive at our warehouse in the beginning of December."
Based upon what??? Another wild-a**ed guess?
They will arrive when they get there!
Not a moment sooner! :p

Funds have been pulled from my PayPal===Bank Account... hopefully I'll see a shipping notice soon since it clearly states " Your order will only be charged at time of shipment." on the Order Confirmation notice... hopefully

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair