DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

Did you mean 2nd day air? That's what I got, which means by the end of the second business day, which would be Monday.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
"UPS 1-Day Saver" for delivery on Dec 2 is what my order is showing. The CSR upgraded my shipping for free so that I would receive it before the weekend. Otherwise, the original free shipping method I chose would've gone by UPS ground as it always does from NY to IL. Good customer service as usual from B&H.

"UPS 1-Day Saver" for delivery on Dec 2 is what my order is showing. The CSR upgraded my shipping for free so that I would receive it before the weekend. Otherwise, the original free shipping method I chose would've gone by UPS ground as it always does from NY to IL. Good customer service as usual from B&H.

Your bird will be flying without you. So sad.

Cancelled my order with B&H yesterday. CSR couldn't give me any type of estimate, nor tell me how many orders were in front of me. Ordered Oct 1st basic package. As I'm in the Northeast and into December, not great flying weather ahead. I hate that I sold my Phantom 3 right after ordering the Mavic. I'd still have it if I knew then what I know now. Hopefully prices will be discounted by the Spring. Very disappointed in how DJI handled this release and I thought B&H would have been one of the first to receive large shipments..

Cancelled my B&H Basic + 1 battery order as well today. Tired of waiting and getting no information from them. The excitement I had is gone after trying to chase this thing from other retailers while waiting for any info regarding my B&H order placed at 8am on 9/29. Grats to those that move up, good luck and hope you receive it before Christmas.

I ordered on 10/14 from B&H and I'm just going to wait it out. I'm not really in any hurry, but I would like get my Fly More Package before Christmas, which may be wishful thinking at this point.

I'm guessing that B&H did not anticipate the demand for the Mavic Pro and did not pre-order enough units from DJI. When B&H realized the demand they ordered more from DJI, but they're way down on the wait list.

My latest update. I just received an email that my Mavic Pro and 2 extra batteries ordered from B&H on 9/28 was shipped today around 11:45am Eastern Time from their warehouse in Maspeth, NY and should arrive at my house tomorrow (12/6) in CT. That was the first communication I received from B&H.

Reactions: beachcombing
Just received my Mavic Pro tonight at 6:30pm Eastern Time and 2 extra batteries ordered from B&H on September 28. Charging, updating, and calibrating now...

Reactions: Gringorio
Received my Fly More Combo from B&H this morning. Original order date was September 27, 1:56 PM if anyone is keeping track.

Totally ridiculous waiting times although I'm glad you received it. I'm very surprised you hung in as long as you did since many, Including myself, either ordered from Apple or Newegg and have been enjoying ours for nearly a month. I ordered mine mid October from Apple and many ordered in November with receipt only a few short weeks later.

A small break in the ice jam. B&H emailed me this morning (Thursday 08 Dec.) that they have shipped the two mavic batteries that I ordered on October 25. My mavic fly more order on 29 September still shows processing and new item coming soon. I ordered a mavic from Apple yesterday because Apple seems to be shipping sooner than the 7-8 weeks listed on their web site. Still hanging in there for B&H, however.

just got notice of shipment of my flymore frm bh, ordered 4 hours after the announcement in september.

Wow they are barely shipping early orders. I ordered Fly More 12/3 guess I won't get it from B&H until next year if DJI doesn't ramp up production.

No, it sounds like B&H has the order/supply issues. Other vendors are much farther along on their orders.
Sounds like the B&H log jam hasn't broken [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered on 9/29. My credit card just showed the charge going through. And my order status just changed to "In stock. Sent to warehouse."

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I saw the charge hit my CC today and called B&H to see if they had any idea when it may be shipping. The guy was really nice and said I was one of the lucky ones that made the cut and it shipped today. So, we have progress!

I added myself on the list before it was "Mavicpilots.com", so my ID changed, but I ordered the basic package on 10/2.

so it appears fly less they're at 10/2 orders, fly more 9/28 orders.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803