DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Mavic + DSLR

peej1977

Reactions
Hi all,

Has anyone bought a rucksack for their Mavic but also to include an SLR too? I currently have a nice backpack for my Canon 70D with room for the 70-300mm lens as well as the 17-55mm one. Plus a few extra compartments for other bits and bobs.

Unfortunately without wedging the Mavic in, it won’t all fit in so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a backpack to suit both purposes?

I was looking at the Manfrotto D1 which looks like it’s for the Phantom but I think it may just be the sort of thing but wanted to check for recommendations first.

I’m off to Milano in Italy in September for the MotoGP so need to take my DSLR but wanted to take the Mavic for some beach shots as well.

Thanks

Paul.

I plumped for the Ortleib Day Shot backpack. Easily enough room for my SLR, lenses and my Mavic, plus day out kit. And 100% waterproof.

Hi all,

Has anyone bought a rucksack for their Mavic but also to include an SLR too? I currently have a nice backpack for my Canon 70D with room for the 70-300mm lens as well as the 17-55mm one. Plus a few extra compartments for other bits and bobs.

Unfortunately without wedging the Mavic in, it won’t all fit in so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a backpack to suit both purposes?

I was looking at the Manfrotto D1 which looks like it’s for the Phantom but I think it may just be the sort of thing but wanted to check for recommendations first.

I’m off to Milano in Italy in September for the MotoGP so need to take my DSLR but wanted to take the Mavic for some beach shots as well.

Thanks

Paul.

I will not be purchasing my magic till next month but I know it will comfortably fit in my Kata (Manfroto) Bumblebee 220 backpack. Right now, I fit My 2 full size SLR bodies with a 500, 100, 10-18, 18-55, and assorted filters, remotes, etc and it still has room to spare ! It is big but super padded and wearable for really long hikes !

65a6c61f88203327c8803e4677bf6b5e.jpg
8ec4a84408cf35cb98bd90dcd46439ae.jpg

Vanguard suits me perfectly. RC is in a pocket at the top

Reactions: mel69hash
I use an fstopper satori backpack that has zippered compartments on both sides- can fit a 5D mkIII, 24-70 2.8, 16-35 2.8, 15mm fisheye lens, Mavic, controller, spare Mavic batteries, flash, and IPad mini plus other odds and ends.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Hey Got to Bestbuy.com and check out the new Manfrotto Advanced bag! Great bag that will hold both, they also have the new Polar Pro bag in stock which has a built it zipper lock and it is amazing, tons of room and I got mine and fit a Nikon DSLR, Mavic Pro, The Spark, and the DJI gogles in it no problem! It's $119.99 an worth it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom