DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack for Mavic Pro and Camera Gear

torch621

Reactions
I'm looking at getting a backpack for a mavic pro. It will also need to hold camera gear (camera body, lenses, etc.), a laptop, GoPro and gear for it, chargers, batteries, etc. A lot of stuff. Any recommendations for relatively cheap?

I'm looking at getting a backpack for a mavic pro. It will also need to hold camera gear (camera body, lenses, etc.), a laptop, GoPro and gear for it, chargers, batteries, etc. A lot of stuff. Any recommendations for relatively cheap?
there is plenty on ebay.
Im looking as well, but I dont really need a cheap one, I need a a bit more sturdy but not as a hard case.

If I found something padded in a resonable prices will let you know

Reactions: gagabriella
Maybe you need many backpack ,how big it will be to put so many stuff in ?

Have a look at the MANFROTTO MB MA-BP-R Advanced rucksack. It's great.

Alliexpress, Mavic and accessories, Dji Osmo , you can redesign the interior for what you want.
f8198ee311c94664d9e30440939438f4.jpg
fad8a881e68d07df3c3988f81d2a0945.jpg
bd0a5c40b253026bdfe4af0713aea0be.jpg
af0abef1f5f4b18a7fe492a994a1b6a0.jpg

Reactions: 0812rowman
I have 3 LowePro backpacks and they are all great. Great quality and will almost certainly outlast the original gear they were purchased for.

Lowepro has something you'd like but theyre not usually cheap but not expensive either. You might find a Ruggard brand backpack on ebay for a fair price. I had one before and it was pretty good.

I've been using an Oakley Kitchen Sink LX for a few months now. This thing holds all my camera gear, 15" MacBook Pro, all my chargers and cables. It's water resistant and built to last. Check it out.

Oakley Kitchen Sink LX Designer in STEALTH BLACK

There's also a smaller version for almost half the price

Oakley Bathroom Sink Backpack in STEALTH BLACK

Last edited:
I'm using a Lowepro ViewPoint BP 250 AW. It's got a small removable padded bag that fits the Mavic, RC, a couple props, a USB cable, and 2 extra batteries. I doubt it'll carry the MP and the other stuff you mentioned all at once if that's your goal.

I'm picking one of these up later today. This was the video that swung it, as it looks almost tailor-made:

It's also currently at a clearance price in the UK at PC World. Bargain!! LOWEPRO Viewpoint BP 250 Camera Backpack - Black

Last edited:
I have this in black - can't recommend it highly enough if you're looking for something not so bulky but still capable of holding a LOT of stuff.

FWIW I've got a Lowepro Slingshot 150 AW, which is really well made. I created a strap to join the twin zips on the bottom to make the main compartment on the bottoms easier/quicker to open but despite all that I'm looking for something to replace it. I've found having the weight on a single strap becomes very uncomfortable very quickly. Wish I'd gotten a classic 2 strap back to distribute the weight evenly.

I'm using a Lowepro ViewPoint BP 250 AW. It's got a small removable padded bag that fits the Mavic, RC, a couple props, a USB cable, and 2 extra batteries. I doubt it'll carry the MP and the other stuff you mentioned all at once if that's your goal.
Bingo!! I spent over 30 hours researching and testing 12 different bags (yes, I have an issue) and this is by far my favorite! I'm extremely particular with my packs because of how much I use and put them through.

Contents:
Mavic Pro
Controller
4 Batteries
5 in 1 Charger
iPad mini
2 sets of filters
4 cords
notebook
15"macbook pro
Canon 7D
3 lenses
SD Card Case

And I still have room for more! It's $99 at bhPhoto and you'll be hard pressed to find a better pack anywhere near this price range.

Last edited:
Bingo!! I spent over 30 hours researching and testing 12 different bags (yes, I have an issue) and this is by far my favorite! I'm extremely particular with my packs because of how much I use and put them through.

Contents:
Mavic Pro
Controller
4 Batteries
5 in 1 Charger
iPad mini
2 sets of filters
4 cords
notebook
15"macbook pro
Canon 7D
3 lenses
SD Card Case

And I still have room for more! It's $99 at bhPhoto and you'll be hard pressed to find a better pack anywhere near this price range.

Awesome! I've been researching this same bag the last 2 days. Looks like the one to get. Will put my order in to Bestbuy.

Reactions: hookalakupua
I received my Lowepro Slingshot Edge 250 AW this week and set to configuring it for the Mavic and my Canon SX60HS. I tried it with the Mavic in the top compartment and with the other camera in the bottom compartment. What worked out in the end was the Mavic and accessories in the bottom and the camera and iPad mount in the top.

All closed up with the tripod strapped to the back and launch pad on a carabiner attached to the bottom of the strap. I can also clip a water bottle to the carabiner.

986d051aaf35f185d6ccf20793a3ad38.jpg

The bottom compartment with the Mavic, R/C, spare batteries, car charger, and R/C shoulder harness.

361b7fd8f41279244b1fdba74345af80.jpg

The top compartment with the iPad mount, iPad, SX60HS and camera accessories.

1475604bae5cf902277364bf27b82b5f.jpg

Going to go for a hike with it all to see how it feels, it's comfortable walking around the neighborhood.

I'm specifically looking for something that will hold a lot of gear plus the Mavic when I'm traveling.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair