DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Backpack/ rucksack recommendations

YorkshirePaul

Reactions
Hi - can anyone recommend a decent rucksack for the Mavic, accessories and additional space for hiking? The DJI bag is ok but looks a bit..... meh.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm really happy with my amazon basics bag! Fits perfectly with an slr and tripod. It's cheap, discreet and does the job perfectly.
6552131908129f60b449b315abc03fbe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

Thanks. Hmmm, Lowpros (150 & 250) look good though a little pricey in the uk. Amazon basics seems good value..

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Got the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 and really like it. even fit my MacBook pro 13" in the front pocket

yes. i went into a big camera shop in london and tried pretty much all the bags with all my gear. what i found with the amazon one is that its a tiny bit more shallow which suits it perfect. there was a lot of dead space on top of the gear in the others. i like a low profile cos i climb through holes in fences etc with my backpack on and this generally gets less in the way. Plus at the cost, if it gets ruined, it isn't too much to replace. I was prepared to buy the best for the job as well.

I've been hunting for the right bag/tripod combo for years and i think i have finally found it after so many previous purchases

Reactions: YorkshirePaul
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent