DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

backpack

I like the look of this case I have the fly more kit on order and this looks good enough to keep everything together even if I just use it in the boot of my car for traveling with.

I also have the combo on order and will be looking at that backpack, the one that comes with the combo unit is only a shoulder bag

Awesome! Now you can have a backpack just like the Karma!

Im not thinking of useing this to carry the drone but more as a secure storage place.

don't forget if you do purchase this you need to send me commission of, $200 AUD

Attachments

• tango_face_wink.jpg
    tango_face_wink.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
good price but that would be $53 AUD plus shipping and the seller says may not ship to Australia, but it is cheaper than the UK one would depending on shipping

I do really like the look of this one ......

I will wait until I see the inside of the shoulder bag before I order one of these, but they would be good to carry the Mavic in the boot of a car

I will wait until I see the inside of the shoulder bag before I order one of these, but they would be good to carry the Mavic in the boot of a car

That is exactly what I want it for as I work away from home 3 days a week ...

Think I'll just grab a knock off pelican case for $30 and use that as my travel case

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929