DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Barometer error. Can not find a solution

Dronpilot

Reactions
Hello everybody in the community. Today I have to abort two flights after setting up everything and calibrating compass I proceed to take off in gps mode and at 3 meters height I saw the rear light changing from green to red and a main controller error warning in the djiGO4 app, showing "barometer error" and "barometer data exception". I landed the mavic. I reset everything, but the error persisted. I shut off everything and move to another location, calibrate compass again and I turn on everything and everything looks fine then, with the ready to go in gps mode and green lights I take off and at 2 meters height the green light turns red and the mavic ascend abruptly fast, then i Hold my left stick down and I managed to control it and land it safely again, the same barometer errors appears on the djiGo4 app. Went home frustrated and start calibrating IMU without success regarding barometer error. Then contacted dji support and asked me to upgrade to latest firmware and then I reset to factory status, and the same, the error persist.
I make a video and some pictures
IMG_0067.PNG IMG_0068.PNG
IMG_0066.PNG

Regarding this barometer error I did a google search and found a similar error in a phantom 4 with loss of aircraft. You can see here, dont miss the video, is scary. Fatal Barometer/Altitude Issue Documented. Please Comment.
The problem with my error so far I have been investigating while waiting to be send to DJI facilities in Europe is that the error is intermittent, sometimes when I turn on my mavic the error appears at first, and sometimes does not, and sometimes can pass a minute or two before the error appears.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost