DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries finally shipping

kmaluo

Reactions
Just got my tracking number for my extra battery ordered from Vitamor via Amazon. Shipped from DJI via DHL. Arrival date Nov 15 through Dec 5.

Nice. Hopefully dji will start shipping them to people that ordered direct from them too.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just got an email from dji. One of my batteries is finally shipping. Still waiting on the props, charging hub and another battery though.

Just got my tracking number for my extra battery ordered from Vitamor via Amazon. Shipped from DJI via DHL. Arrival date Nov 15 through Dec 5.

When did you order? I ordered a battery from Yitamotor on Amazon as well but no word yet. (I did get that nano-drone).

My extra battery and 2 sets of props are shipping today. Ordered 9/30 2:34 UTC.

I ordered a battery and charging hub direct from DJI on 2016-09-28 17:54:20 (UTC). My order did not ship yet.

I ordered an extra battery on the 29th of September from DJI and I got my shipping notice. I also had extra props ordered but they shipped and were delivered 3 days ago with my Mavic 3.

My two extra batteries shipped today,
Order Time: 2016-09-28 21:07:14 (UTC)

Heres the question: how do you update the batteries? and how can you be sure they match the mavic and controller firmware?

Heres the question: how do you update the batteries? and how can you be sure they match the mavic and controller firmware?
You'll see an inconsistent firmware message on the home screen of DJI GO (before you enter the camera view) if the battery needs to be updated. There will be an option to start the update there.

They just sent mine. I ordered 9/27 at 1:41 PST directly from DJI.

Two batteries, a bag and a hub.

After threatening to petition the Better Business Bureau for help on this almost FRAUD issue, they sent me an email and said they would ship everything but the batteries.

Then, today the newest email says they are shipping just the batteries

After threatening to petition the Better Business Bureau for help on this almost FRAUD issue
That sounds a bit extreme. Why not just wait until products are in stock if you don't like the idea of ordering pre-released items and not having a guaranteed ship date?

If anyone has an extra battery to sell, please let me know. I probably just need one more, so that I have two. Has anyone seen them in stock anywhere?

That sounds a bit extreme. Why not just wait until products are in stock if you don't like the idea of ordering pre-released items and not having a guaranteed ship date?

Because it's DJI and they are extremely uninformed and annoying!

Btw I waited, I got my Mavic on 10/22... but the batteries I order direct minutes after the Amazon Mavic, still say "pending".

Also when I see people Amazon orders for accessories going to delivery before me it for lack of a better word pisses me off.

At any rate I'm almost all ready to have everything two months later

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu