DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries - Go Capitalism!

Yeah, shame on this guy for having something others want and are willing to pay for! :rolleyes:

Another case of "whatever the market will bear".

People love to talk smack about guys like this but I like his entrepreneurial spirit. If you have something you can make money on and it's obviously not like people "need" it (like water or generators in an emergency), then why not try to make a buck? No one is forcing you to buy it, and the market price is what people are willing to pay for the current demand. Same goes for the guys selling Mavics for way more than they are worth, Is it worth hundreds of extra dolllars to have your Mavic in time for vacation? Up to you.

Lol SOLD !!!!

He must have got the combo . If you look at his other 2 listing one is for the bag and the other is for the mavic ,1999.00

Good on this guy for making a buck. It amazes me though what some people will pay for material things because they have to have it now and can't be patient to wait for it. Wish I had of ordered 10 when I had the chance. :rolleyes:

Hello all, I am THAT guy. So I preordered 4 Mavics right when they went on sale. I received 1 and then found a local dealer selling them and he sold me one. I will hopefully have my other 2 next week or so. Batteries are selling for 250-300 and the hub and charger for 50 each so that is where I said let me try and see if 650 sells the package and crap it did. Call it what you want but I rather sell my drones now and will fly them later. I might sell the others too. It is ridiculous that DJI is so backlogged but I did fly a Mavic and it is the best all around drone and it is definitely driving people crazy. What is more crazy is ebays selling fees. 10 percent lol.

Hello all, I am THAT guy. So I preordered 4 Mavics right when they went on sale. I received 1 and then found a local dealer selling them and he sold me one. I will hopefully have my other 2 next week or so. Batteries are selling for 250-300 and the hub and charger for 50 each so that is where I said let me try and see if 650 sells the package and crap it did. Call it what you want but I rather sell my drones now and will fly them later. I might sell the others too. It is ridiculous that DJI is so backlogged but I did fly a Mavic and it is the best all around drone and it is definitely driving people crazy. What is more crazy is ebays selling fees. 10 percent lol.
This angers me only because you're a more opportunistic man and I always miss out on moments like this, or I'm just not as forward thinking.ThumbswayupThumbswayup I'll take a battery off your hands for $89 ;)

I'm all for capitalism and making a buck, but in the other thread about the Virginia dealer you seemed to be denouncing eBay sellers and super happy to find one?

e98524558e775189f4fd5051dd783d7f.png

efd499efe9dc473c246636bc866f5f82.png

6713c5f889fd42d8eefcee6b1d6666a5.png

I did say that and it is good he is limiting people so others can get one. The ebay feeling is how I did feel at the moment but had a change of mind when I saw what they were actually selling for. If I get the others I will sell them too.

Think how dumb these people will feel in 2-3 months. Or even 4-5 months when the fly more combo sells used for 900.

Reactions: Vicrimo
The price isn't unreasonable if someone will pay it. I thought about if I wanted one that bad..for a second!:rolleyes:CL MP.JPG

I offered this guy $550, and he countered with $600. I probably should have taken it, because someone else paid the $650.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty