DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries - Go Capitalism!

"I'll give you each a nickel for the lot. ;) Any takers? No? How about we meet in the middle somewhere between my $0.05 and your $3000?" -- Haggling 101

Luckily I found some kind sellers that sold me batteries for 200 a pop and a mavic pro sealed for 1200. You poor sods.

The fact that I could turn around and sell me mavic pro and 4 batteries for upwards of 3k even being slightly used is tempting but I love this thing way too much on my 6 day mountain treks.

I also just found someone selling the mavic pro basic combo unopened for 1300. Let me know if you'd like me to setup the introduction if you want to buy it.

Lol, I did counter with $600 and yep it did sell for $650. I have a battery for sale for $275 right now on ebay is you want.

Lol, I did counter with $600 and yep it did sell for $650. I have a battery for sale for $275 right now on ebay is you want.

Make me an offer- I look at it this way---

$89 x 2 = $180 (and two months of waiting)
$60 = eBay's cut
$20 = to ship overnight
Only netting $390 to wait god knows how long

If they don't sell I will not relist them. I simply don't care enough.

Someone I am hoping will buy them because they are a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Make me an offer- I look at it this way---

$89 x 2 = $180 (and two months of waiting)
$60 = eBay's cut
$20 = to ship overnight
Only netting $390 to wait god knows how long

If they don't sell I will not relist them. I simply don't care enough.

Someone I am hoping will buy them because they are a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Good luck light speed, you will definitely sell them. I would maybe list them for $275 each buy it now and you will sell them within a day or too. I know people may think I am wrong for selling them but I it is too much money to not. I am down to just my drone and 1 battery but I have a free drone by selling the other one. I will wait patiently for batteries. I will sell the others if they ever come in. I am sure the bubble will come down on the ebay prices but still will sell for a lot since christmas is coming and I doubt all of them will be shipped by then.

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!

I got in on the Advexure battery debacle. Two for well over retail (which I was fully prepared to pay, and happy to pay) because I'm leaving on a trip this weekend and needed more batteries, and the three I have on preorder from amazon don't look like they're going to ship before then.

But after being called out, Advexure refunded the difference to anyone who purchased them over retail, so it worked out pretty dan good for me in the end.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato