DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Batteries in stock?

If anyone in Canada is looking for batteries, Aerialtech.com has them in stock. I have ordered a couple from them in separate shipments and both times shipping was very fast.

DJI direct has got them in stock ordered mine last week receiving tomorrow.

Folks looking batteries in the US we've got Mavic Batteries back in stock at our LA warehouse for the time being. CLICK HERE to get them before they're gone (no more order limit per customer).

ALL other Mavic accessories are also in stock and ready to ship. Orders placed by 4pm PST will ship same day.

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

Just ordered two! Can never have too many right? Now if only my controller batteries lasted longer!

I ordered from Newegg because they had free shipping + free expedited shipping. Got it delivered in 4 days.

Ordered an extra battery and some extra props on 1/17/17 direct from DJI. Says delivery 1/25! Free shipping as well

I ordered from Apple, for in store pickup on Dec 25, it said 8-10 weeks. Battery got to the store January 16th, so 22 days, a little over 3 weeks, not bad.

Folks looking batteries in the US we've got Mavic Batteries back in stock at our LA warehouse for the time being. CLICK HERE to get them before they're gone (no more order limit per customer).

ALL other Mavic accessories are also in stock and ready to ship. Orders placed by 4pm PST will ship same day.

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

You guys are no joke!

I'm in the Los Angeles area (So I'm close, but didn't see local pickup option. Maybe I missed it?), I ordered two batteries and two sets of blades free shipping and no tax (even though I'm local, thanks for that) on Friday around 3:30pm and they were delivered Saturday via USPS. Super fast, couldn't be any cheaper with free shipping and no tax even for a local guy with tax at 10% at my work where they were delivered.

A+

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada