DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jonwyatt

Reactions
I have purchased the Fly More combo, but today, I am met with a problem. The past couple weeks with the Mavic have been great, but I can no longer fly due to this problem. I've documented it below. Anyone with suggestions, please reply. I need this drone for a shoot I have coming up. Thanks in advance.

I have purchased the Fly More combo, but today, I am met with a problem. The past couple weeks with the Mavic have been great, but I can no longer fly due to this problem. I've documented it below. Anyone with suggestions, please reply. I need this drone for a shoot I have coming up. Thanks in advance.

Did you think to try another Wall Outlet (dedicated) rather than just the Power Strip you're currently using? If that's not the problem, then you probably have a defective Charger. It happens..

Did you think to try another Wall Outlet (dedicated) rather than just the Power Strip you're currently using? If that's not the problem, then you probably have a defective Charger. It happens..
Yeah, I used 5 different wall outlets. All did the same thing.

I guess I could. I just spoke with DJI support and they told me I'd have to send this one back before they could issue a replacement unit. Also no electronic stores near me sell the charger, only the car charger. I might just have to buy another one. For a company that makes such good aerial imaging devices, they should have better service and support.

My money is on the power supply being faulty...i can't see your remote and 3 batteries would be faulty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots