DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery charger firmware update?

Up & Adam

Reactions
Does anyone know what the micro USB port is for on the multi charger?
I've tried connecting it to the DJI Assistant 2 software but it doesn't see it. Could it be used to update firmware on multiple batteries?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It's used to install firmware updates on the charging hub. Once released, you'll be able to download the firmware updates from the Mavic downloads page.

A separate program is used to update the charging hub. DJI has not released any updates for it yet.

Not sure if they will ever do an update on it, was probably for the initial F/W install. I assume it is for the logic chip that decides which battery to send power to and in what order. As it's not really a charger (that's in the battery) I can't see it needing an update. I wish they would get on the stick and come out with the advanced hub for the 100 watt power brick.

Wonder if you could mod the charger to connect all the power lines together and get a power supply that has enough amperage to be able to charge all the batteries at the same time.

Forum first, support second... just spent 45 minutes on support chat and he said try a different port. UGH.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato