DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery Conditioning

PRnNJs FINEST

Reactions
Quick question, I am following the 10/50 rule regarding the battery. My question is, is it first ten charges or first ten charges the control itself shows? I have flown my Mavic 8 times with that amount of times charged but on the controller it only states 5 I believe. Thanks for any input you guys can provide.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

There is no such 10/50 rule with DJI batteries. It's really only going to waste your time.

There is no such 10/50 rule with DJI batteries. It's really only going to waste your time.

The 10 cycles to 50%, and then discharge till max 20%, is what i have read to, can't remember where tho.

So you "msinger" say binn it, go charge the new batteries and fly?
Thanks in advance,

I'm saying you can do it and it won't hurt the batteries. However, you're not going to notice a difference when compared to batteries that have not gone through this process.

I'm saying you can do it and it won't hurt the batteries. However, you're not going to notice a difference when compared to batteries that have not gone through this process.
Are we still at 20 flights to callibrate the battery?

No. There's no need try cycling the battery unless the battery cells are really out of balance when the battery is fully charged.

Reactions: kmaluo
No. There's no need try cycling the battery unless the battery cells are really out of balance when the battery is fully charged.
Msinger, If you could, I would really appreciate your input on my post; "Return to home is way off."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929