DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery LED blinking after full charge?

SteveNunez

Reactions
Hey guys, I bought 6 Mavic Pro batteries and upon full charge they all shut off Their LED"s except for one battery that keeps blinking the 2nd LED (from the dark grey button).....does anyone know what this signifies?

one of mine also does that, out of 4 total. what was the final answer to this?

1 out of my 3 is doing the same thing. Here is what it says in the Mavic manual ... My battery displays normal LEDs after I hit the on/off button once. NO LEDs lit, then all 4 showing normal full charge. What I'd like to know is ... have any of you flown after this discovery, and have there been any problems???

batts.jpg

i have other batteries so I am not going to use it till i investigate further, i finallly found that same thing and mine is the "over current detected" one.

no, mine is the like the opening post, the second one from the "on" button.

crap, you're right. geeez,,,, so i guess an overcharge is no big deal, just let it discharge a bit?

crap, you're right. geeez,,,, so i guess an overcharge is no big deal, just let it discharge a bit?
I don't know ???? That's what I'd like to find out. There's no "follow-up" to the LED indications in the manual. Hoping someone else has some experience with this. MY guess is that you are correct. Other than the blink after the charge (stops blinking after turn on/off|) the batt seems to behave normally.

Unfortunately lipo cells do go bad, i have had many do this in the past, videolester can you boot up your mavic and press on the battery % on screen and screenshot individual cell voltages please.

Looks like you have a cell imbalance....should be 4.20 per cell.

You could try a 5 minute low level hover and try a recharge.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest