DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery to power bank adaptor issue

Scottotheforest

Reactions
A brilliant idea that seems simple. Not sure if mine is defective or I'm stupid (either possible). Plug the adaptor onto a charged Mavic batt and USB it into my flight phone and... ...nada?

Tried different USB cables and devices. Dead. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

See I told you it could be a case of defective or stupid. And as a recording engineer and prof of same at a university for 30 years, I've seen my share of complicated tech issues... ...hang my head in shame!

Thanks!

We've all been there too many times to admit. Love when a seemingly complex problem has a simple solution. =)

Me too! Now I just have to figure out why there's a small rebound gimbal bump when I release the rotation stick to spin the bird. Even when it's as gentle and slow as I can do it- even in tripod! When I release it, the camera bounces in the opposite direction of the turn just a bit.

The overall control is so much more precise and responsive than the P2 or P3P I had prior.

Can't wait to log some flight time and get some of the little newbie learning curve behind me. We're in the rainy season here on Vancouver Island, so there will be a lot of hurry up and wait for a few months.

Thanks again for your prompt help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird