DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Battery won't charge

Ghostvizer

Reactions
f811a03889f10937e8fa432439c2860c.jpg

Ghostvizer

Unplug and plug it back in. Give it a chance to acquire room temperature.

I have unplugged it a few time and even tried my other charger. The #2 and #3 lights flash on and off about every 10 to 15 seconds. The quad charger shows a red light on it when the battery is plugged in and on charge...

Ghostvizer

Just out of curiosity...what happens when you attached it to the Mavic?

Reactions: liban622
well there's your answer...looks like the battery is ******

Peel the skin off and send it back...no need to **** around with it, especially since its not your only battery.

Peel the skin off and send it back...no need to **** around with it, especially since its not your only battery.
No harm in discharging it to see if it fixes the problem. Just let the Mavic idle with motors on, on a table somewhere until the battery is depleted. If it fixes the problem, yay, if not, then all that happened was the Mavic idled for an hour or two.

IMO the battery is the most important component on the Mavic , thus once there is a known issue with it I surely would hate to be 2500 feet out and have it fail. True, possibly depleting the charge could cure the issues whether permanent or temporary, but why chance it. Especially since its covered under warranty

DJI have looked at my flight logs and have requested I send it back

Ghostvizer

DJI have looked at my flight logs and have requested I send it back

Ghostvizer
That's the smartest thing to do...as stated, "don't **** around when it comes to batteries".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803