Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bending propellers

8db94c23316e54eb28d2b74db3ee7fb4.jpg

This works great and doesn't bend them at all

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

u still got some stickers on there to remove lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I was thinking a teery cloth headband or wrist band, whichever one fits better to tie down the props. you could even have it personalized.

I think everyone is missing the point about the folding propellers by focusing on the storage of the drone . Don't The fact that the propellers bend add to the safety of the system insofar as it's not as rigid as fixed propellers when striking something or someone.
Or have I got this totally wrong? I don't advocate trying to stop the propellers by hand but I just suspect, hope that they add an additional degree of safety.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I think everyone is missing the point about the folding propellers by focusing on the storage of the drone . Don't The fact that the propellers bend add to the safety of the system insofar as it's not as rigid as fixed propellers when striking something or someone.
Or have I got this totally wrong? I don't advocate trying to stop the propellers by hand but I just suspect, hope that they add an additional degree of safety.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Yes, and they recover better in flight than rigid props.

Ooh, I wonder if it would fit in a Crown Royal bag.
It does. Took these last week but I guess someone else thought of it before me. lol

Attachments

• IMG_4052.JPG
    IMG_4052.JPG
    993.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4053.JPG
    IMG_4053.JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: kmaluo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics