DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Android Tablet for DJI Go 4

Vanman88

Reactions
Hey all,

I have been converted to android devices for the last few years. I will not buy any apple products as they are super overpriced. There has to be a few android tables that work seamlessly , and that will not crash during any flight with the DJI Go 4 App. Can anyone let me know what has been working as comparable to the Ipad Mini 4. Has anyone had any experience with the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2? Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Reactions: Faisal Nawaz Khan
The only issue with nVidia Shield K1 is the brightness outdoors. On Android Nougat be sure to turn off any power management that can throttle back the CPU and turn off optimizations and auto-updates for any drone control apps.

Hey all,

I have been converted to android devices for the last few years. I will not buy any apple products as they are super overpriced. There has to be a few android tables that work seamlessly , and that will not crash during any flight with the DJI Go 4 App. Can anyone let me know what has been working as comparable to the Ipad Mini 4. Has anyone had any experience with the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2? Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris
i purchased a lenovo TAB 3 Essential today as my s7 edge was too small and difficult to use.. i tried it today and it was flawless.. im running it bare bones and only using it for flying.. no other apps installed amd deleted half the rubbish bloatware it came with.. android have gps built in and no need for cellular.. wifi only.. best bit. $97 aud.. im based in aust.

Reactions: Faisal Nawaz Khan
i purchased a lenovo TAB 3 Essential today as my s7 edge was too small and difficult to use.. i tried it today and it was flawless.. im running it bare bones and only using it for flying.. no other apps installed amd deleted half the rubbish bloatware it came with.. android have gps built in and no need for cellular.. wifi only.. best bit. $97 aud.. im based in aust.
Where did u buy it? I.m in aust as well

I have a Asus 3S 10 (Z500M) which seems to work well. I've not done any long distance flying with it but have tested it around the house and it appears to work well. I've bought a Tablet attachment for the controller so that I can use the tablet if when available, but for out and about, hiking etc I use my iPhone 5 SE for portability.

The only issue with nVidia Shield K1 is the brightness outdoors. On Android Nougat be sure to turn off any power management that can throttle back the CPU and turn off optimizations and auto-updates for any drone control apps.
Turn off optimization? What does this do? Thank you.
Regards,
-d.

Hello, I also plan to buy lenovo, please tell me does ur remote charge the tablet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580