DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

i order from best buy 4 days after launch and it said get it by the 31st. they put a temporary hold on my card for the day then released it. yesterday it was actually charged for the amount. i hope it is still on track. i would assume they would charge me unless they are sure they are shipping soon. my best buy just says pending still and says "get it buy 31st"
I put in a order with bestbuy yesterday and was charged a few minutes later so like you said I think they will ship like they say

I put in a order with bestbuy yesterday and was charged a few minutes later so like you said I think they will ship like they say
I wouldn't "hold my breath" ...I order via Best Buy 2 weeks ago and delivery date states Monday, October 31st and status is still at the processing stage. In order for me to receive it by Monday it has to ship today. I deal with Best Buy regularly, my company has a Corporate account thus I very familiar with their shipping procedure.

Anyone hear any new status updates from best buy? Mine still says get by 10/31, pre-ordered. I feel it's to good to be true. Thanks

Reactions: tonytafarella
I have a "get it by" Sunday, 10/30, so if it hasn't shipped by the end of the day tomorrow (USPS delivers on Saturday) we'll know that they aren't going to make their dates.

It appears Best Buy is taking order for Oct 31/Nov1 delivery again.

No, they are not. If you try to checkout after you add it to your cart you get the, Sold Out: DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray. This item has been removed from your order.

When I made that
No, they are not. If you try to checkout after you add it to your cart you get the, Sold Out: DJI - Mavic Pro Quadcopter with Remote Controller - Gray. This item has been removed from your order.

When I made that post you could.... I ordered a second one at that time.

Hello there, I've been a member of Phantom Pilots for a while, but just singed up here as I've ordered a Mavic.

Thought I'd share my Best Buy order. I ordered on bestbuy.com on October 17, and it has said "Get it by: Mon, Oct 31" ever since. The current status is "Processing" and my card wash charged on October 23. Will hopefully get it on Monday!

Just wondering....has anyone actually reached out to DJI directly to ask if they will have orders sent to Best Buy by their advertised released date?

It seems like a lot of folks have talked to Best Buy directly and have gotten various answers. Maybe someone could ask DJI if they will have orders sent to Best Buy by this weekend?

I ordered one on 10/24, and my status says "Get it by Sun Oct 30". My CC has been charged. Still "processing".

Reactions: 1dr1
I ordered one on 10/24, and my status says "Get it by Sun Oct 30". My CC has been charged. Still "processing".

The charge on the CC actually posted or is just pending? I did the same order, but my is pending on CC.

I just spoke with a BB representative, and she confirmed that I have been charged and that everything looks good on their end. She also mentioned that despite my order stating that I'll receive my Mavic by 10/30, they are showing 10/31 as the "street date" and that is when I'll get it.

Just wondering....has anyone actually reached out to DJI directly to ask if they will have orders sent to Best Buy by their advertised released date?

It seems like a lot of folks have talked to Best Buy directly and have gotten various answers. Maybe someone could ask DJI if they will have orders sent to Best Buy by this weekend

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf