DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Well, I ordered on 10/24, it shipped on 12/2 via UPS from Louisville Ky. It arrived at the UPS hub in Columbia, SC that evening. Been sitting there since and is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm a little over 100 miles from Columbia so I don't know what's going on.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well, I ordered on 10/24, it shipped on 12/2 via UPS from Louisville Ky. It arrived at the UPS hub in Columbia, SC that evening. Been sitting there since and is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I'm a little over 100 miles from Columbia so I don't know what's going on.

Dont worry, you'll get it Monday or Tuesday.

I ordered 10/24 and mine is preparing...... not sure what its preparing to do but it is preparing lol....

Spartanburg, it now has an arrival scan time of 4:20 AM in Spartanburg. Maybe it'll arrive today.

Are your mavics coming in from China, or Shepperfields Kentucky? I received notification from bestbuy that my order has shipped with tracking that shows it is coming in from KY (and i'ts 5.8lbs and I only ordered one??). Then, I also received notification from my fedex shipping manager, that I have a package coming in Thursday, this one is direct from China, and this one weights 4.8lbs. I checked all my other orders (apple, gamestop), and they have not shipped. So am I getting 2 here? lol
Oh yea, order date 10/24.

Are your mavics coming in from China, or Shepperfields Kentucky? I received notification from bestbuy that my order has shipped with tracking that shows it is coming in from KY (and i'ts 5.8lbs and I only ordered one??). Then, I also received notification from my fedex shipping manager, that I have a package coming in Thursday, this one is direct from China, and this one weights 4.8lbs. I checked all my other orders (apple, gamestop), and they have not shipped. So am I getting 2 here? lol
Oh yea, order date 10/24.

Kentucky.
119ed96e09d370189f16dec8d70aaa1d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Fireblade
Kentucky.
119ed96e09d370189f16dec8d70aaa1d.jpg

Thanks! Interesting, my best by is showing it is coming from shepperdfields. How much did yours weight? I ordered the flyless and mine seems to be pretty heavy for a flyless. Still trying to figure out where the China one is coming from lol.

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaand, she's here :)
Ordered BB online to Mich. on Oct. 24 (BB cc used - elite member), shipped from Louisville, KY.
whew - that was a long wait (originally ordered on amazon, Oct. 3 - ezee electronics, that was cancelled)

Thanks! Interesting, my best by is showing it is coming from shepperdfields. How much did yours weight? I ordered the flyless and mine seems to be pretty heavy for a flyless. Still trying to figure out where the China one is coming from lol.

I don't see where they specified the weight on mine. Apparently BB messed up and didn't upload information to UPS's system. I had to call and get BB an UPS on the phone together on Saturday to even get a shipping date. Luckily it looks like today is that day. Hopefully the ups truck doesn't crash and burn :)

Let the Monday round of order status updates begin!! 10-25 here so I know I'm on the bubble. Wake up and start processing Best Buy. I'm beginning to miss the status back and forth updates. :)

Couldn't get one at bestbuy but now I don't have to. My drone is on the way from Newegg so guys if you try Newegg there's a Good chance you'll be flying before xmas. Like me[emoji57] permission to hug chief[emoji30]

That's that's the beauty of it! Nov 20[emoji847] man I'm ecstatic! Tracking says FedEx will deliver by Thurs! [emoji31][emoji37][emoji36] oh lord you mock me! Nah, seriously, that is great. Seriously [emoji19]

DOes your tracking show the weight? did you order the flymore combo?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll