DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

I guess Best Buy had to get one last jab in, ups already has my mavic, shipping ground from California to Alabama, delivery slated for 12/14... better than never I suppose!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is out for delivery today which is impressive since it just shipped yesterday from CA to WI. I ordered on 11/9.
Just in time for me to try it out before the snow comes this weekend.
I thought that I would have to watch the Weather Channel and see if they predicted Hell freezing over because I thought that would be the day I got my Mavic delivered.

Bad day. Was tracking my package for delivery today and checking every hour. She said it got delivered to a wrong address Was home all day. Called UPS and they think the driver delivered to the wrong building. I asked to get in touch with driver because according to ups tracker it was delivered 5 mins ago. He said he couldn't and open an investigation.

My thoughts it's a lost.. I'm going to have to go back and play the who will get the mavics first thing. Damm i just cancelled both my backup orders.

Question: Folks who received their mavics.. What there an invoice with you name, address, and phone number?

So I will call USPS on status on claim and bestbuy tomorrow i guess.

My best chance that someone honest will contact me. Dispatcher think it was deliverered 3 blocks from me but the building was closed.

View attachment 2179

Yes there is an invoice inside with what you ordered and a serial number. Your name is on this sheet so if it was delivered to someone else it has your name and address on it with phone number

Sent from [emoji211]

Ordered Nov 3, shipped Dec 7, received Dec 8 :)

This is just madness!

Ordered Nov 3, said to have shipped Dec 7, but no movement with UPS. UPS says it is still waiting to be picked up!

Did you see movement with your tracking # or was arriving today a surprise?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This is just madness!

Ordered Nov 3, said to have shipped Dec 7, but no movement with UPS. UPS says it is still waiting to be picked up!

I am in the same situation. 10/5 shipped 12/7 and no movement. UPS says it only shows it is ready for pickup by UPS. Next Day Air Saver. I have two other orders from Newegg 12/1-2 order dates and they shipped this week, but the tracking numbers from FedEx are not giving me any valid information.

This is just madness!

Yes there was movement on the tracking information letting me know the status. It might be UPS's fault for not picking up your package or they're just not updating your order.
I feel your pain. Its hard to be patient when we've been waiting for so long...

We have movement! Origin scan! Only took 44hrs to pick up! It's going to be a long 5 business day wait for it to get to me via UPS Ground on 12/15. I guess it's better than 12/21 or later.

Goodluck with this madness!

We have movement! Origin scan! Only took 44hrs to pick up! It's going to be a long 5 business day wait for it to get to me via UPS Ground on 12/15. I guess it's better than 12/21 or later.

Goodluck with this madness!

Congrats. Thanks for posting. It prompted me to check and mine too now shows origin scan. Next day, it "should" be here tomorrow. Sorry yours in shipping ground, but glad it is moving.

Yes there is an invoice inside with what you ordered and a serial number. Your name is on this sheet so if it was delivered to someone else it has your name and address on it with phone number
Sent from [emoji211]

Good thing. A teen came to my door today and said I think this belongs to you. I gave him $20 bucks for him for his troubles. I don't know who was more happier, me finally getting my Mavic and not lost in the mail or him getting the $20.

cf4e61d0be030f5b0858c062f455d011.png

The saga continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing. A teen came to my door today and said I think this belongs to you. I gave him $20 bucks for him for his troubles. I don't know who was more happier, me finally getting my Mavic and not lost in the mail or him getting the $20.

That is amazing! Happy flying! I think you'll find it easy to fly, I just had to pull it down because of high winds but this is an amazing little machine!

Sent from [emoji211]

When you placed your order from Best Buy, do they charge immediately or only when it gets shipped? Thank you

Good thing they gave it to you! I would have done the same out of relief and gratitude. $20 is nothing compared to loosing that package..

Just a heads up, for those that called and were promised a GC, mine showed up today in the mail. Surprised that this was followed through and the value was as promised.

Reactions: Stoph787
BestBuy could have at least upgraded the shipping after missing the date! 11/10 order here making its way very, very slowly from California...UPS Ground.

Reactions: curtissimo
Just a heads up, for those that called and were promised a GC, mine showed up today in the mail. Surprised that this was followed through and the value was as promised.

It is true. I am surprised they kept their promise after the many delivery promises they failed to meet. Glad the drone is here and so is the gift card. Honestly everyone that ordered through BB with a November 30th delivery date should get some compensation.

It is true. I am surprised they kept their promise after the many delivery promises they failed to meet. Glad the drone is here and so is the gift card. Honestly everyone that ordered through BB with a November 30th delivery date should get some compensation.

After they unceremoniously cancelled my order, and couldn't re-instate it, I told the customer service rep that I didn't want their gift card offer. I felt for her, and her supervisor that I talked to, because none of this was their fault, but BB customer service was ill prepared to deal with this fiasco. The CS rep and her supervisor were unable to transfer me up the chain further for filing a complaint, but the survey I got today asking how my order went, certainly got filled out and submitted...

After they unceremoniously cancelled my order, and couldn't re-instate it, I told the customer service rep that I didn't want their gift card offer. I felt for her, and her supervisor that I talked to, because none of this was their fault, but BB customer service was ill prepared to deal with this fiasco. The CS rep and her supervisor were unable to transfer me up the chain further for filing a complaint, but the survey I got today asking how my order went, certainly got filled out and submitted...
"Customer service" ain't what it used to be..

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929