DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

At this point, I think we should all give up hope... We're less than four days out for the "Get it by" date and no one has received any new information at all. If they have them, why aren't they shipping them? Why would they want to wait and ship everyone's at the same time? Why not just ship the orders as they come? If they haven't gotten them from DJI yet, then why would we expect DJI to have any to ship when DJI still hasn't shipped all of the first two days of its own orders?

They will more than likely ship 2nd day air, if we don't hear something by tomorrow then we can start doubting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if they do start shipping out, I can't imagine BB being able to ship every single order the same day. I'm pretty sure there is no way this is going to happen, but I guess if we start see something at some point to day it may be possible.

Even if they do start shipping out, I can't imagine BB being able to ship every single order the same day.

Ya'll don't seem to understand how big retailers work. They probably got a few hundred max. They won't have ANY trouble moving them out when they want to.

Reactions: AliAs
So if it's 2nd day air with a 'Get it' date of 10/31 then they will need to be out the door TODAY.

So if it's 2nd day air with a 'Get it' date of 10/31 then they will need to be out the door TODAY.
That's kinda what I've been trying to say all along. Please note that 2nd day deliveries don't count weekends.

Exactly. I've been buying since the days of Computer Shopper and calling advertisers on 800 #'s. Nothing more frustrating than to get something shipped 2nd day air on THURSDAY!!! In this case not so frustrating as at least it is on it's way.

Guys.. It CLEARLY says the release date is 10/30. That means can't deliver before then.

Relax.

Reactions: AliAs
Guys.. It CLEARLY says the release date is 10/30. That means can't deliver before then.

Relax.

Exactly, I know everyone is calling BB as did I. They said the Release date and ship date are same because you are to have your order on the date it is released to the public. We will all be airborne soon

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Relax.

and to be in most peoples hands on 10/31 (get it date) it needs to be shipping today via 2nd day or with well sorted logistics, ground delivery today or tomorrow. Depending on where they are shipping from. Not all need to be 2nd day or overnight even.

This notion that Best Buy... the largest electronics retailer in the country and DJI's largest retail partner globally somehow has no idea of what their Mavic stock is, or how they will deliver them is absurd. There is NOTHING that even hints at Best Buy not having these ready to go at this point. In fact, all signs point more towards them having a very clear picture of how many they have and when they need to get them shipped.

chill babies! Everyting gon be irie!

This notion that Best Buy... the largest electronics retailer in the country and DJI's largest retail partner globally somehow has no idea of what their Mavic stock is, or how they will deliver them is absurd. There is NOTHING that even hints at Best Buy not having these ready to go at this point. In fact, all signs point more towards them having a very clear picture of how many they have and when they need to get them shipped.

Hoping they do know exactly what's going on, but I'll quote your message again on Monday if it falls through, k? LOL.

Then why haven't they started shipping?

well then, to achieve 10/31, they need to fly out today, we are all still on 'processing'; not preparing or shipped. We're going to be discussing this again tomorrow morning I'm afraid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag