DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy vs Advexure DJI Goggles

Foxtrot Uniform

Reactions
I ordered the goggles in the morning of 4/25, just a few hours after the 4/24 announcement as DJI had already sold out of the preorder.
Just received confirmation that Best Buy order has shipped. Canceled the Advexure order. Sounds like I'll receive the Best Buy
Order before DJI's second shipping date in June.

I ordered mine with Advexure on the 24th right after DJI sold out there first pre order batch. Chatted with Advexure and they confirmed that mine is on their first batch and should ship on 5/20. Sadly, they just shipped it the other day and scheduled delivery is 5/31 through UPS. Learned where not to get one next time.

I ordered mine with Advexure on the 24th right after DJI sold out there first pre order batch. Chatted with Advexure and they confirmed that mine is on their first batch and should ship on 5/20. Sadly, they just shipped it the other day and scheduled delivery is 5/31 through UPS. Learned where not to get one next time.

Just got notice from Best Buy will be delivered 5/30

Had an absolutely terrific purchase experience with Advexure. Lost a day due to an inbound DHL fail on their end, but they helped me regain the day and were amazingly available and communicative throughout.

Reactions: Advexure
They r a good company. I've purchased items from them in the past. The refunded me on the goggles within one hour of canceling. No problem with the company; Best Buy just happened to ship the goggles before them

Reactions: Advexure
Hey @Mjwarch, sorry to hear we did not come through for you, sounds like must have been very close to up for fulfillment but am glad to hear you were able to receive Goggles soon. You most likely made a happy camper who was next in line! :D

Had an absolutely terrific purchase experience with Advexure. Lost a day due to an inbound DHL fail on their end, but they helped me regain the day and were amazingly available and communicative throughout.

Great to hear and sorry you were in the portion that missed getting on the same DHL truck as their brother and sister goggles but happy to hear things got worked out. Enjoy your Goggles. :cool:

I ordered a mine the same day as you from Advexure and getting the goggles tomorrow.

Enjoy them and I hope the UPS man doesn't make you wait at the door all day! ;)

Reactions: PolishPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys