DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best camera setting for mavic?

KeeganRiley

Reactions
I just received my new mavic. I am not too familiar with camera settings. I was hoping someone could help my set up my copter and explain the settings to me.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I would strongly suggest taking some time to first review ALL of the info that came with your Mavic; next downloading, reading and digesting the online Mavic manual if you haven't done so already; and then searching YouTube for any of the numerous videos that are out there that go into great detail about every aspect of the Mavic, including the best proven camera settings. There are countless videos out there, ranging from out-of-the-box videos to in-depth vids on flying the Mavic, filming, taking pictures with it, details on its many features, literally anything you could think of regarding this machine has already been covered by numerous videographers.

Bookmark the videos that teach you the most and watch them repeatedly until you either have what you need to know ingrained into your head or you are at least sick of them, which for me ends up being about the same point. Seeing is believing, and there is nothing like having first-hand, realtime instructions at your disposal that you can pause, rewind or FF through to focus on exactly what you are looking for. Even just typing "Mavic Pro" into the site's search engine will launch you into Mavic video La La Land.

Of course, the folks in this Forum are very good about answering your specific questions if things happen not to work out as they are supposed to according to the manuals or Mavic videos. But I'd start with YouTube first. Good luck.

No problem, my friend. Good luck, good learning, and have fun flying. When you have a problem come here for an answer.

Every time you fly, just remember the secret to NOT crashing: ALWAYS maintain safe control of your aircraft and ONLY put it where YOU want it to be. If you can maintain that approach, you won't be added to the Mavic casualty list.

Be patient and give yourself some time. Buying and learning how to fly a Mavic is a bit of an investment to make, but man are the payoffs worth it! Post some photos or film here when you are able to. And be kind to yourself along the way when you do make mistakes. Everyone makes them. So, go into this knowing that it's not a piece of cake but that you CAN do it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato