DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best DJI Go App Settings / tweaks for mavic

ylwfvr

Reactions
Did a search before I posted this question. Looking for a guide that gives Optimum settings for the mavic in each section of the DJI Go App on iPhone. Currently latest 4.0.7 update. Thanks.

There are no optimal settings. It would be better to read the Mavic manual, fully understand it, and configure the settings in a way that'll best meet your needs.

I just got my Mavic Pro today. When I used the QR code for android it downloaded the Inspiron app? Is it different than the app for Mavic Pro? Or do I just adjust the Inspiron app after I connect it to the Mavic Pro RC?

I just got my Mavic Pro today. When I used the QR code for android it downloaded the Inspiron app?
If you're referring to the Inspire, there isn't a separate app just for the Inspire. You should install "DJI GO 4". If you see the image of the Inspire when DJI GO 4 opens, you can switch to the "Mavic Pro" from the dropdown at the top of DJI GO.

If you're referring to the Inspire, there isn't a separate app just for the Inspire. You should install "DJI GO 4". If you see the image of the Inspire when DJI GO 4 opens, you can switch to the "Mavic Pro" from the dropdown at the top of DJI GO.
Got it! Thanks. Now on to the next problem. My samsung galaxy 6 overheats after 18 min of use with the RC during flight sims even with an ambient temp of 63F. Any ideas? can I start flight with out the phone then start the app/phone when I want to use the camera-say a mile or two from the takeoff point?

Got it! Thanks. Now on to the next problem. My samsung galaxy 6 overheats after 18 min of use with the RC during flight sims even with an ambient temp of 63F. Any ideas? can I start flight with out the phone then start the app/phone when I want to use the camera-say a mile or two from the takeoff point?
The overheats is likely normal. It depends on the device capability. Try kill all open apps to run Dji Go app.
I suggest you get used to the commands first and read ALL the manual before adventure flights.

can I start flight with out the phone then start the app/phone when I want to use the camera-say a mile or two from the takeoff point?
You could. However, it would be safer to get a device that doesn't overheat.

Thanks. Was out for a my first flight this am and noticed I had no overheating of the phone. I had the RC and phone each charged to 100%. My theory is that when they have unequal charges, one charges the other until the phone overheats. Will have to experiment with that. First flight is very thrilling.

Thanks. Was out for a my first flight this am and noticed I had no overheating of the phone. I had the RC and phone each charged to 100%. My theory is that when they have unequal charges, one charges the other until the phone overheats. Will have to experiment with that. First flight is very thrilling.

I wish the RC would charge my iPhone [emoji853]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54