DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best FW at the date?

Best fw tested without issues (or almost without issues)

• .0400 or earlier

Votes: 12 57.1%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 1 4.8%

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

ryo

Reactions
Simple question: what is the best FW at the date and that consequently you are using on your MP.

Reactions: Top Hat
Upgraded since new to .0400 never had an issue, then upgraded to .0600 but rolled back after 48h due to gimbal and fake warnings problems (signal, gimbal motor).

I'm tempted to try .400 as i never actually flew it, upgraded to .500 upon delivery of my MP.

Never had any real issues other than gps loss with 18 sats on .600 at 1000ft away and had to fly back for 10 seconds before gps came back, hope it's not a serious issue with my MP.

Will probs try .400 on next flight tomorrow.

On a note slightly related to this, has anyone else noticed that in DJI Assistant 2 (for PC) there is no option for .500? My Mavic came with .400, upgraded to .500 then .550, then .600. Went back to .400 and now on .550, but no option to go to .500.

On a note slightly related to this, has anyone else noticed that in DJI Assistant 2 (for PC) there is no option for .500? My Mavic came with .400, upgraded to .500 then .550, then .600. Went back to .400 and now on .550, but no option to go to .500.

I might be wrong, but the fact that they made a "middle" version before .0600 always gave me the feeling that at Dji found some serious issues with .0500 and this i why it even disappeared. Never tested it though and seriously thinking about sticking forever on .0400: no issues, all fine.....why should i change for?

Reactions: Flycaster
I might be wrong, but the fact that they made a "middle" version before .0600 always gave me the feeling that at Dji found some serious issues with .0500 and this i why it even disappeared. Never tested it though and seriously thinking about sticking forever on .0400: no issues, all fine.....why should i change for?
I don't doubt it. Personally I had more issues on .400 but I know it has been the most reliable version for many people. I encountered the most disconnects on that firmware version, could have just been a fluke since the whole software side of things is in general not that stable.

Reactions: ryo

Which GO apps you paired your FW .400 with?
Mine is paired w/ GO 4 4.0.5 and FW .400 w/ Samsung J7 phone and I have 0 issue (hope it stays that way. And I have no intention of changing anything unless I can see that every 1 is praising w/ excitement and happiness enormous number of testimony that the latest FW/Apps is that great.

Reactions: ryo
Which GO apps you paired your FW .400 with?
Mine is paired w/ GO 4 4.0.5 and FW .400 w/ Samsung J7 phone and I have 0 issue (hope it stays that way. And I have no intention of changing anything unless I can see that every 1 is praising w/ excitement and happiness enormous number of testimony that the latest FW/Apps is that great.

+1.
My actual setup is 4.0.7 (ios) on iphone 6s and .400.

I'm on .400 with Android Go4 4.0.2 and totally issue free.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada