DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best intro to the DJI Goggles yet.

Got to have me a set of these goggles. I missed the first round of preorder so I'll have to wait a while. Thanks for sharing the video.

Reactions: flodi
You NEED these Alan! :)
They look pretty awesome but it is the kind of thing I would want to try before buying and make sure I would use them often.

I never understand when people post that they are scared to fly with goggles because they will get mugged?? If you are that immersed in the flying of the drone get a body guard.... or a dog that will scare people off....

This guy is great...His review of the KARMA are hilarious!! "The karma coffin" is classic!

You NEED these Alan! :)
They look pretty awesome but it is the kind of thing I would want to try before buying and make sure I would use them often.

Already ordered, Frits, so next time you're trying to see your screen you can give up and be my spotter!

Envy is okay - jealousy is ugly!

Reactions: Frits
I never understand when people post that they are scared to fly with goggles because they will get mugged?? If you are that immersed in the flying of the drone get a body guard.... or a dog that will scare people off....

Most people would see you like that and scare off w/o any help ...

Already ordered, Frits, so next time you're trying to see your screen you can give up and be my spotter!

Envy is okay - jealousy is ugly!
Deal - as long as I can try 'em for a few minutes!

This guy is great...His review of the KARMA are hilarious!! "The karma coffin" is classic!
Agreed. That's the review that led me to him in the first place. The original Karma review opening was a riot. I was so looking forward to that drone and he smashed it in brutal honesty in 30 seconds. Interestingly, I can't find that review any more (I was going to link it). All I see is his in depth comparison review and his later 2017 re-release review. Maybe he and GoPro worked out an arrangement if he took it down or edited that out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots