DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best nVidia Shield Mount

budfroggy

Reactions
Hey All,

I have been searching around the forums and haven't really found a definitive answer. I am looking for what seems to be the best mount for the Shield. However I would like a mount that doesn't obstruct the screen of the RC. The only thing I have found are the "Z" clips that are being printed.

Any suggestions would be great!
Thanks!

I know I'm a bit late to this thread but so it goes.

I bought this one: Amazon.com: Hooshion 4-12 inch Phone Tablet Holder Remote Controller Extended Holder Bracket for MAVIC PRO Accessories Bracket Stand Black and Red: Toys & Games

It's solid, locks in position, doesn't feel like the K1 is going to fall out and I can see over it to the controller. The 2nd pic shows the main strut telescoped, but I use it all the way in. I feel like it's worth $19.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

Hey All,

I have been searching around the forums and haven't really found a definitive answer. I am looking for what seems to be the best mount for the Shield. However I would like a mount that doesn't obstruct the screen of the RC. The only thing I have found are the "Z" clips that are being printed.

Any suggestions would be great!
Thanks!
Do not use "z" clips if you intend to use hdmi connector for goggle FPV.

Sure you can use clips with HDMI, just make them longer.

Invisible nVidia Shield-Controller Mount
View attachment 9290

I'm thinking of getting an Nvidia Shield (is that the K1?) so that I can plug the HDMI into my TV and fly... Does that work well for you? Currently have a galaxy S5 and doing screen mirroring is terrible with lag. With a HDMI port that would be solved. Is that a mini - HDMI to standard HDMI adapter you have plugged in?

Has anybody heard of the "Z Clips" for mounting the Nvidia Shield to a Mavic RC?
Saw them on a You Tube video. This item may be a 3d printer project, as opposed to something manufactured. They appear simple and effective.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121