DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best phone/tablets what work with Mavic?

You can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

I've got a tab s, 8inch and the picture lags and pixelates it's got 3g of ram must be a glitch in the app.

That website msinger show us to take a look has a great note about non-gps devices.

Both Wi-Fi only and cellular iPad Air/Mini/Pro models are compatible. Only cellular models have GPS. You do not have to enable the cell service in order to use the GPS. The DJI GO app currently only requires GPS on an Apple device when using the Follow Me feature or to reset the home point to your current location if you've moved elsewhere after taking off.

Good to know.

Reactions: debric france
Ipad mini 4 with wifi and cellular. Iphone 6 as backup. No problems so far.

No flights yet, still configuring.
I can get it to connect with my Ipad mini.
No luck with the S6 Edge. IE, I cant get the controller to sync up with it.
Are others able to use the S6 Edge?

No flights yet, still configuring.
I can get it to connect with my Ipad mini.
No luck with the S6 Edge. IE, I cant get the controller to sync up with it.
Are others able to use the S6 Edge?

Have you tried using USB port at the bottom of the controller with phone/tablet charging lead. I have no problem connecting with Sony z3 or tab s. I just have issues with lag on the tab s screen.

Reactions: debric france
Using a Huawei Mate 8, connects perfectly everytime. Only thing is I am getting Mag Interference

Hi
I'm new to the drone world. I looking to buy a iPad mini 4 just for my Mavic Pro, the iPad is 16GB. My question for you guys is, is 16GB too small or should I go higher like 32GB or higher?
I will only use the iPad just for the Mavic Pro

Reactions: wolfmad
It would be fine. You can always download your files off of it. A lot of people use the 16 gb for flying. Good choice.

You'll be happy with the mini 4. I'm not an Apple guy, but definitely seams the way to go with DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143