DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best phone/tablets what work with Mavic?

Hi, just read your post. I have the same phone, and have recently got a mavic (1 flight in beginner mode so far!), but have been getting a little concerned with a lot of people reporting problems with the Android apps crashing or losing connection, so was actually contemplating buying an iPad mini 4....have you had no problems at all? Many thanks
Hey..... Wow sorry for the late reply (out of town). I can't speak for others but I personally have had no problems with the app crashing at all.

Used to use my Lenovo k5 vibe but after I got a new Work phone. iPhone se. I allmost right after went out and bought a used iPad mini4 best thing Ever. So smooth not even a single drop/crash. Waiting for my tablet Mount . But the iPad mini Will fit perfect into the controller. You just need to angle your grip. Not the big of a deal if You dont wanna buy a Mount. . I got The WiFi only iPad. Dont really need the GPS function over the extra price.

I've been v lucky on android. Used a Sony Z3 from day one with the Mavic and not had one single issue. Super bright screen, buttery smooth video and not one single crash. I did try an iPad mini 4 for the larger screen....It was nice but outdoor visibility was vastly inferior so I sent it back.

I purchased a Lenovo Tab3 7", and it works great !
It aut. Start up the App.
Only had to cut/trim the rubber section in the two arms.

If you bye a tablet, be adware of the position of the usb connector. I have a small issue to that as it prevent be from holding my right hand correct due to joystick.

Br. Jorgensen Denmark

I regret my enthusiasm for the Lenovo tablet.
The first time I was in strong sunshine, I could definitely not see anything on the screen

What tablet are you using? Yousaid you had a tab 2. Which tab 2 do you have? I have a galaxy tab 2. Just trying to see if it is the same model. Appreciate the help. Just bought a mavic pro. I have a s8+. I would definitively like ti work with a bigger screen.

What tablet are you using? Yousaid you had a tab 2. Which tab 2 do you have? I have a galaxy tab 2. Just trying to see if it is the same model. Appreciate the help. Just bought a mavic pro. I have a s8+. I would definitively like ti work with a bigger screen.
It is the T713

I just picked up a like new IPad Air 2, 128g with cellular for 200 bucks... I know I will have to get a special mount for it, but comparing the specs to the mini 4 it made sense. Essentially it’s a mini 4 with a larger screen and faster processor. I’m excited.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus