DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best place to buy batteries

JustinMitch

Reactions
Has there been a more reliable place to get batteries so far? I know advexure shipped some out a while ago and maybe new egg. I put a order in at advexure, i know its unlikely to find any soon but hoping to get a couple within a few weeks. Thanks

Newegg seems to be a good choice when they have batteries in stock. I ordered one here 7 days ago and it shipped yesterday.

Aerial Media Pros. I ordered last night and they shipped them today. They even called me today to confirm the shipping address. Got the lead through the forums here.

I contacted DJI support via the Newegg order status page and asked them when my order was going to ship (since it was past the ship date shown when I ordered). A few hours later, I received a tracking number from FedEx. Coincidence? Maybe.

I just picked up 2 batteries at the Apple Store in Ft. Worth today. They had props and batteries but no drone... in fact, they said that they'd only seen one at the store period and it sold almost immediately.

I just picked up 2 batteries at the Apple Store in Ft. Worth today. They had props and batteries but no drone... in fact, they said that they'd only seen one at the store period and it sold almost immediately.
Thanks for the info.
I just placed an order to pick up 2 batteries at the local Apple store. According to the Apple Store site most of them have batteries available and propellers. If they don't it says they won't until February 2017.

Add me to the lucky list. Just scored two batteries from my local apple store... the same store where i bought their only mavic two weeks ago. Thinking about canceling my newegg order for two batteries.

I contacted DJI support via the Newegg order status page and asked them when my order was going to ship (since it was past the ship date shown when I ordered). A few hours later, I received a tracking number from FedEx. Coincidence? Maybe.
I ordered two batteries from New Egg on Monday 11/28 when they said they were still in stock.
No update. Nothing.

So I went ahead and ordered at Advexure because they had free shipping and New Egg wouldn't let me put an order in while they are out of stock. I actually got a shipping notification today from them and it looks like two batteries are on the way. Seems a bit to good to be true but we'll see.

I have an update from Advexure about the process in getting batteries from them and trust me it is legit. If you can find somewhere faster to get them then feel free. Advexure is a great group of guys though so it's a good honest place to order from. Here's how their battery situation works as of now. Just like any other dealer, the Mavics and batteries are in short supply, it doesn't really matter where you order from. When I order, I like to choose a place with the best communication and reliability, so far, Advexure has been the best for me and i've ordered from many places on the internet.

Batches of Mavic batteries continue to arrive into our warehouse each week on a limited basis. All backorders are fulfilled first and any remaining units in each batch will be reflected in stock at Advexure.com until they sell out. As of now, the best way to secure batteries is by submitting a backorder and we will fulfill your backorder as soon as we can when batteries shipments arrive into our warehouses.

Devin

Just got a notification from newegg to say that my order for 2 batteries just shipped. Ordered on 11/28.

Just an update, I ordered 2 batteries from @Advexure on Friday 12/2 and I received them today. Very impressed, and that's with free shipping. No idea what their stock levels are like now but if you need batteries I'd give them a try.

Reactions: Advexure
The 2 batteries I originally ordered direct from DJI on 9/29 just shipped and will arrive ......the day after the 2 I ordered from Newegg as a backup. So now I will have 4 extra batteries. Sigh.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103