DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Preflight Checklist App - Is There One?

DownandLocked

Reactions
I'm a newbie who just passed the 107 written test. Also just received a new Mavic Pro. Haven't taken my first flight yet. As a licensed private instrument rated pilot, checklists are ingrained in my my training. I've read the Mavic manual front to back several times and been watching all the YouTube tutorial stuff I can find. I find the Mavic settings options very comprehensive begging for a checklist to make sure they're set properly.

The manual and videos have rudimentary checklist info but I would like to create a comprehensive fixed checklist for my android phone to check off prior to each flight. Does anyone know of a good app to create this type of repeatable checklist like full scale pilots use? I could always print one out but I don't want to use a separate paper list.

If there is an app like that, I would be more than happy to share anycustom preflight checklist I create on this site.

I was thinking to build a Tasker 'app' where you check off your checklist items and as soon as you check the last one Tasker launches DJI Go and sets brightness to max, wifi to disabled etc. But then it turned out that three-four flights and you don't need that checklist already.

Sent from my XT1572 using MavicPilots mobile app

I use Kittyhawk. You can define checklists, log flights and hours, track maintenance & battery cycles and (with a subscription) append weather and airspace information. I'm finding it very useful.

Reactions: DownandLocked
I use Kittyhawk. You can define checklists, log flights and hours, track maintenance & battery cycles and (with a subscription) append weather and airspace information. I'm finding it very useful.
Wow! Another good one. Since I can make a custom list from this, this is the one I think I'll use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser