DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Screen for viewing live video

tmw2023

Reactions
DJI Go 4 makes my Nexus 6P freeze and crash which is a bit of a bummer but I was already thinking the screen isn't really that great for viewing live video.

So I was wondering what apple device would other people recommend so that I can get a good look at the live video?

Also would that device need a sun screen to work best?

Reactions: the_five_eagles
So I was wondering what apple device would other people recommend so that I can get a good look at the live video?
Any of the Apple devices listed here will work. The latest model of the listed devices would be best if you want the best available performance/specs.

Last edited:
It does fit, thank you. I will have a search around for a sun shield for an ipad mini and that should be me sorted.

Unless you're using the DJI sun shade (or another sun shade that attaches the same way), you're most likely going to need one of the above tablet mounts if you want to use a sun shade.

Last edited:
That one might work. Perhaps someone else will chime in to confirm if they are using that same setup.

Consider buying the Google Nexus 7 (2013) (from the link with compatible devices). It fits the remote with ease and has one of the brightest screens. Received mine yesterday and tested - awsomeness pure!!!

I have the 6P and the 7 plus but I'm using the 7 plus because the display of the 6P has an amoled display and the colors are over saturated than the iPhone (although generally i find the display from the Nexus better then the iPhone)

DJI Go 4 makes my Nexus 6P freeze and crash which is a bit of a bummer but I was already thinking the screen isn't really that great for viewing live video.

Also would that device need a sun screen to work best?

... Just got mine, use a 6p myself... now realizing how it fails after first video in 4k, I'm looking for the real mccoy... will be following your post ... cheers

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser