DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best small gps and gear for mavic

debric france

Reactions
I am looking for a small gps tracker to fix on my mP any users and feedback?

I am using this Trackimo:

IMG_3420 (1).jpg IMG_3422 (1).jpg

These devices use a cellular connection to communicate their GPS location.

Reactions: debric france
TrackR Bravo
They are less expensive than most,but very small , have not tested them , will update when I do.

Reactions: debric france
TrackR Bravo
They are less expensive than most,but very small , have not tested them , will update when I do.
This will only be useful if you're within about 100 feet when you lose your Mavic.

This will only be useful if you're within about 100 feet when you lose your Mavic.
Oh! Thanks for the info, this will change my testing process(none). So I guess it's more for loosing your keys in your yard.

Sorry for this stupid question but How do you it to track it?
The Posh is a smartphone, just slightly larger than a Trackimo and costs half as much. You can use a sim card from Freedompop with free data plan. You can track it with any of its connections - cellular, wifi, Bluetooth, audio. I get Bluetooth ranges to 10m, wifi range to 30m and cell range is unlimited if you have signal. Plus you can program it using something like AutoIt to have it make a noise if its altitude is zero and accelerometer shows no motion when beyond a certain range. Or any other thing you can think of. Can't do that with a Trackimo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dw911

Not the Trackimo - you just need to be with range of a cell tower - I have a first generation and accurate to within 10 feet

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61