DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best solution with Goggles vs Mavic Pro?

najkks

Reactions
Ive heard about the Lichi-app. (spelling might be wrong..), and that make's it possible to in fact "fly with the drone". Seems pretty interesting, but is it compatible in real life?

I guess i will have to get a pair of goggles that i put my phone in?

Ive seen solutions that cost about $500, but im more interested in a simple and cheap first-try solution.

And preferably something that someone tested out with the Mavic, so its 100% certain to work :)

Drone Valley has a good youtube clip on this subject about using goggles with your phone. Just put Drone Valley in youtube search. I am waiting to see what the DJI goggles have to offer. Have fun and fly safe.

Drone Valley has a good youtube clip on this subject about using goggles with your phone. Just put Drone Valley in youtube search. I am waiting to see what the DJI goggles have to offer. Have fun and fly safe.

yes im watching it now :)

so if i get a nvidia shield with hdmi-out, i can connect that to my remote, and then for example use the Zeiss Cinemizers ?

hmm.. strange but in the video he just puts the iphone in the goggles, connects it with usb/lightning to the remote - and then he says everything is good?

im not sure.. but isnt it supposed to be a hdmi-output to be able to get it working - even if you have the Litchi-app installed on the phone?

well.. now i think i got it! :)

if i want to use the Zeiss Cinemizers - i have to have a HDMI-out (for instance by using the nvidia shield K1)

but if i have any random goggles from the market, i can just connect them to the remotecontroller thru the usb!

at least i guess that's the solution...

does anyone know what kind of cable that is supposed to be used between remot - Nvidia shield?

does anyone know what kind of cable that is supposed to be used between remot - Nvidia shield?

I use the k1 with my cinemizers. That would be a mini hdmi at both ends. But the cable from remote to the k1 is a USB to micro USB so that would be two cables total for the cinemizers.

I use the k1 with my cinemizers. That would be a mini hdmi at both ends. But the cable from remote to the k1 is a USB to micro USB so that would be two cables total for the cinemizers.

okey, so one cable between cinemizers and nvidia shield (mini hdmi) + 1 cable from remote to the nvidia shield (usb-micro usb) ?

is it possible to get mini - mini, or do i need to have a regular hdmi - mini + an adapter?

okey, so one cable between cinemizers and nvidia shield (mini hdmi) + 1 cable from remote to the nvidia shield (usb-micro usb) ?

From remote it is standard USB. The one at the bottom middle of remote. The other end at the k1 is micro USB. And yes the video to goggles is mini hdmi both ends.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98