DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to find threads of particular Interest

DJI27

Reactions
Just joined this forum and am really look forward to learning more about the Mavic.:)

After going through the websites structure, I need some help on how to best find threads of particular interest to me.

What I hope exists is some way to search through the threads using some sort of key word or filtered search.

I see the different ways of listing the threads (i.e,.alphabetically etc, etc) in each forum but no where do I see a way to do a keyword search....

Does some sort of keyword search exist ?????

Just joined this forum and am really look forward to learning more about the Mavic.:)

After going through the websites structure, I need some help on how to best find threads of particular interest to me.

What I hope exists is some way to search through the threads using some sort of key word or filtered search.

I see the different ways of listing the threads (i.e,.alphabetically etc, etc) in each forum but no where do I see a way to do a keyword search....

Does some sort of keyword search exist ?????
Easy! Just enter your defined keyword in search. You can filter this in the search promps.
Once on a page of interest, scroll to bottom of page for topics on the same subjects. This will narrow down your search.
Hope this helps.. DM..

Or do like me and read EVERYTHING on mavpilots!! :cool: Thumbswayup

Great avatar DJI27 !! welcome to the forum and thank you for your service!! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Advexure
Great avatar indeed, @DJI27. Searching is one way to find what you're looking for but also on the right side you'll see tabs to see NEW, POPULAR, and REPLIES. Popular will definitely find some threads you could be interested in.

Also at the general discussions page (General Discussions) you can sort the threads by views. You can bet that a thread with a lot of views is an important one and you made find some more threads that may be of interest.

Welcome to forum! Lots of great information here. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

Yikes .... you read EVERYTHING ??? :)

P.S. The dog in this photo is named Lucca and she was awarded PDSA Dickin Medal after the Marines retired her after she lost a leg in Afghanistan. Our combat dogs were often abandoned after wars and it wasn't until just recently that they were given the recognition due them.I personally wasn't a handler for one of these dogs but they protected us without ever hesitating wherever I was stationed.

Great avatar indeed, @DJI27. Searching is one way to find what you're looking for but also on the right side you'll see tabs to see NEW, POPULAR, and REPLIES. Popular will definitely find some threads you could be interested in.

Also at the general discussions page (General Discussions) you can sort the threads by views. You can bet that a thread with a lot of views is an important one and you made find some more threads that may be of interest.

Welcome to forum! Lots of great information here. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

I'll definitely try what you suggest and see how well it works for me.

There's such a variety of posts on the website that learning how to separate the "needles" from the haystack is going to hit or miss for me until I get more familiar with how the website is setup.:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada