DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best way to register my new Mavic

Soarmax

Reactions
How is the best way to set an account with DJI so that I can register my new Mavic that I just got today. I've connected the Controller with the Mavic and my phone. Everything seems ok. I start the Go 4 and it goes through the activation set-up. Goes ok until I push sign-in and it asks for a email address and a verification code. This is where I'm stuck.. Any advice would be appreciated.

Goes ok until I push sign-in and it asks for a email address and a verification code. This is where I'm stuck.. Any advice would be appreciated.
No idea why its asking for "verification code". Did you happen to buy DJI Care Refresh for it?

No. How does one set up an account with DJI
Now I understand you, you mean to say the Verification code/captcha. If you have difficulty registering for a DJI account from your mobile device, try this from a computer Register DJI Account. Once you get a DJI account, try to Login from your mobile device during the activation step. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Now I understand you, you mean to say the Verification code/captcha. If you have difficulty registering for a DJI account from your mobile device, try this from a computer Register DJI Account. Once you get a DJI account, try to Login from your mobile device during the activation step. Hope that helps.

Ok, Pushpak, I think I got it. I tried again and I was able activate my email and password, download the .500 firmware, and everything seems a big GO. Go 4 is finally happy and I can see what the camera is looking at on my phone. I would probably be outside right now putting in my first flight, but it's 10:30 in the evening and really dark outside. Thanks for your help.

The problem I'm having now is that when I tried to purchase the DJI Care Refresh from the DJI Store it said I had to sign-in first and I can't figure how to do that. Things are never easy.

Max

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme