DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Better than a Bag or a Case for your Mavic Pro--a VEST that holds it all

LakeTravis

Reactions
Or at least another alternative when you really want to be unencumbered walking around or hiking. This company is an approved vendor on the site. And to set the record straight, I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM and am NOT connected in any way. I would appreciate you mentioning my user name if you buy something so I can get a referral credit though, in case I decide to buy something more I can perhaps get a further discount. They're pretty well priced already.

Anyway, watch this video and see how it can hold an iPad, your Mavic Pro, props, batteries, a crock pot, small flat screen TV (ok, those two, maybe not) and probably lots more. I'm ordering one today!!

Last edited:
All this and more fits in this jacket... 42 total pockets!

hero-mavic.jpg

I'm ordering one today!
So, you just think it's better? ;)

It would be interesting to hear from someone who actually owns one of these.

So, you just think it's better? ;)

It would be interesting to hear from someone who actually owns one of these.
I'll let you know as soon as I get it. And maybe better isn't the right term... a different alternative, perhaps!

I looked int these vests, then thought about what I would do on a 90 degree day and wouldn't want to wear it.

Reactions: LakeTravis
I looked int these vests, then thought about what I would do on a 90 degree day and wouldn't want to wear it.
Definitely not, but at least where I live, we have plenty of cooler weather.... just another option.

Geez folks, I did not mean to infer they're for everyone. I already admitted my title would have been more appropriately rephrased and not be a statement, or at least have a question mark after it. Somewhere in the past I became a case OPTIONS kind of person, I collect them. I live in the boonies and have about 15 miles of trails that wind through the wooded areas along the lake and I like to take my Mavic. The vest IS perfect for that, when it's not 100 degrees.

And maybe I'm just a little crazy or eccentric. Additionally, I have an MC-Cases case for the Mavic Pro, the Explorer Edition. I'll be getting that vest soon, Also have the DJI Shoulder Bag and I then have a slew of at LEAST a dozen Think Tank photo bags including Retrospective, Turnstyle, Urban Disguise, Suburban Disguise, Speed Freak, Speed Racer, My Second Brain and various size of all of those. I have a ton of camera and video gear, but MOSTLY I just like bags (or as the woman in my life says, I have a bag fetish and a drone fetish (P3P, Mavic and P4P+), as well as an addiction to fine watches, to flying (real plane and drones) and yachting/droning. Heck, I live on a lake and I'm semi-retired, have a pretty young woman and I'm having fun... and I don't mind it one bit. Just trying to put things in perspective.

I guess the bottom line is, if I think something is cool, I buy it. Next time I'll at least wait until I get it to endorse it! o_O But then, criminy (love that word), how can you go wrong with a vest with 42 pockets????

Also, I've discovered you can buy Think Tank bags on eBay VERY frequently, sometimes for pennies on the dollar. Some even have original tags on them, so they're a much better deal than brand new,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S