DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Beware of Beach Camera via NewEgg.....

SackboyDad

Reactions
Beware of ordering your Mavic from Beach Camera through Newegg!!

Last night, NewEgg showed the Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle for $1299, sold through Beach Camera.... SPECIFICALLY said "IN STOCK"

064915yr51gx89z0rfu6zu.jpg

Low and behold.... today I call Beach Camera.... customer service person tells me "I show it in stock and getting ready to ship..." Of course I get excited. About 2 hours later I decide I will on-line chat with Beach Camera directly to see when it will ship (turkey goes much better when being buzzed by a drone). Now, a totally different story.... It's a pre-order.... They won't have it for 4-6 weeks. Who told me it was in-stock? Not them!

Sounds like a case of bait and switch.......

I posted the below on another thread, I guess you missed seeing it:

upload_2016-11-21_20-1-28.png

Mine was bought on Newegg and thrilled by beach and it was the fly more pack.

When I saw the phony "In Stock" I also went directly to beach cameras web site and also saw only the basic mavic and not the fly more package. Silly me, I assumed that beach camera set aside their fly more packages for Newegg and kept the basic for themselves as the basic was not on Newegg.

Either way, beach camera lied by putting "in stock" on Newegg's site.

Lesson learned.

I strongly recommend against buying anything from Beach Camera. I recently purchased DJI Advanced charger from Newegg’s market place, sold by Beach Camera. What I received instead of DJI was Ultimax branded charger. Now I have been going back and forth with their pathetic support. First they offered $15 to keep the junk they sent, now they have sent 4 emails with shipping labels that I haven’t received!

Image1514407933.708146.jpg