DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Big Hello from War Torn Chicago

FortPolkMP

Reactions
I'm jumping ship after a fatal ending to my Chroma 4K. Took a 10 MPH gust while attempting a landing which pushed her into the side of a tree, just barely clipped it, but demolished the Chroma. took my eyes off it for a split second to look at telemetry and thats all she wrote. Onward and upward in class now.

I took the plunge after researching for hours and hours about the Mavic Pro and all the others by DJI. Yuneek, the parent Co of Chroma had me tempted, but I resisted and jumped on the Mavic right from their web site. I'll be getting my hands on her by Monday. From all that I've read and seen on YouTube and Vimeo it a appears that DJI has a grand slam on their hands with this machine.

Can't wait to get in the air again.

Long Live the Republic
God and Country,
J. Murphy

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

I've been reading and watching all sorts of videos and stumbled on this blog. Lots of info, great site. I appreciate your sound advise on learning all I can before I get the Mavic.

Thumbswayup.....you must kno Sootch00

Thanks again, safe flying.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome! I'm in Chicago area too...northwest suburbs close to O'Hare airport. Do you fly in the city?

Bad Drone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000