DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blinking Toolbar HD & R/C icons

flyNfrank

Reactions
I have searched multiple places and I've had no luck at finding info on......What does it mean when either the HD or R/C icons located on the upper app toolbar Blink?

At different times I have noticed one of them blinking. I also noticed it doesn't matter what distance or angle you are from the aircraft.

So what does the blinking represent?

There is most likely something interfering with the signal and the RC is detecting it.

So if it is telling my something is wrong with one of those signals, then it's too bad that info isn't listed somewhere. I wonder if one of them blinks if the internet connection has been lost?

So if it is telling my something is wrong with one of those signals, then it's too bad that info isn't listed somewhere. I wonder if one of them blinks if the internet connection has been lost?
Internet isn't shown on the app. Nothing happens.

Says that while signal level is good there is also external interference being detected (i.e. high noise floor).

Right, it's not shown on app, but the app uses it for a lot.
Not really. Unless you live stream a lot. It just needs it for maps, which can be cached in advance, and geo zone unlocking which can also be done in advance.

Not really. Unless you live stream a lot. It just needs it for maps, which can be cached in advance, and geo zone unlocking which can also be done in advance.

I so wish you were right and that is all it does online. You should download a app called OS Monitor and you might be shocked what & how much dji's app do with your info.

I so wish you were right and that is all it does online. You should download a app called OS Monitor and you might be shocked what & how much dji's app do with your info.
None of it is mission critical. Your drone can fly even without the DJI GO app.

Mine has been doing the same thing since the update this morning. The HD blinks constantly. Then is all of a sudden stopped at 200ft altitude right above my house because of an obstacle avoidance warning. Took me about 3 minutes to inch it away from my roof so I could land it. There abviously were no obstacles at 200ft altitude. Scared the hell out of me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots