DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand New Mavic Replacement - IMU and Compass - Propellors

FreshFlyTV

Reactions
So i recently finally received my replacement Mavic after it was sent with a damage gimbal. It took almost a month for them to replace it okay about 3 weeks ..... and after calling customer service multiple times every other day i finally talked to a manager and was on a two day shipping list so that was nice------- now i did my first flight test yesterday checked the compass and imu and they were both in the green so i didn't calibrate them. it seemed to fly fine...... My question is for you guys is i updated all the firmware and everything but when i open up the setting in DJI go 4 and goto GPS one of them had the white calibrate box next to the option to click in to the setting i think the IMU did does this mean i should calibrate it. and ALSO are there differences between front and back propellors or WHAT is the meaning of the lettering underneath each one such as EE or FF the white ones say J or I in circled lettering i understand the difference between the black and white circled ones but other then that do these letters make a difference ? thanks I have flown twice and im scared as hell to press RTH i plan never to press it hhahaha thanks for the help

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803