DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Brand new pilot from Vegas

payam

Reactions
Just bought my Mavic yesterday. My first drone! Here from the heat of Vegas and don't think of getting a chance of flying it that much because of over 100-degree weather

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: payam
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

Thanks for the warm welcome. It has been so hot and I don't dare to fly. But being here definitely helps.

Reactions: dirkclod
Just bought my Mavic yesterday. My first done! Here from the heat of Vegas and don't think of getting a chance of flying it that much because of over 100-degree weather

What part of town are you in? Staying at my time share on the strip. Lived here 51 years and moved to Utah near Zion. Wife has us looking for a winter estate here now. For the horses. Etc. she hates being snowed in at ranch lol. Had to get a bill sizer in last two years.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Just bought my Mavic yesterday. My first done! Here from the heat of Vegas and don't think of getting a chance of flying it that much because of over 100-degree weather
Howdy from Wyoming payam, welcome to the community and congratulations on your achievement. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

What part of town are you in? Staying at my time share on the strip. Lived here 51 years and moved to Utah near Zion. Wife has us looking for a winter estate here now. For the horses. Etc. she hates being snowed in at ranch lol. Had to get a bill sizer in last two years.
Whitney Ranch. So it's been a long sweating time for you! Being near Zion is super nice though.

Whitney Ranch. So it's been a long sweating time for you! Being near Zion is super nice though.

Yes having outside of the log home resealed right. I.e. New rain gutters etc so sorta stuck here business and house shopping. We have family lives in Whitney ranch

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22