DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

broken gimbal camera wire

frog

Reactions
aa6504df5bb70a121230aff6ebba106b.jpg

dc792deb9c1d792bd6b53bdd475a96c9.jpg

hello as you see i have a damage mavic pro...
and i found this

AliExpress Mobile - Global Online Shopping for Apparel, Phones, Computers, Electronics, Fashion and more

is this the cable that i need? and the gimbal plate...

thank for the space and time...

Last edited:
It is not an OEM DJI cable. Caveat Emptor.

You can order one and let everyone know if it works. I am not fond of their shipping times or return policies.

Aliexpress Mavic steel cable.jpg
Mavic steel cable_002.jpg
Mavic steel cable_003.jpg

That is the correct cable though, right? Or do you know of a better place to purchase this part?

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
That is the correct cable though, right? Or do you know of a better place to purchase this part?

I cant say if that is the correct cable. It appears to be a copy of the original cable.

3 things I dont buy generic copies of are props, batteries and cables. Once bitten, twice shy.

I sell that OEM DJI cable for $95 shipped domestic USA taken from a Mavic. My cables and parts work 100% of the time.

There you go, @frog. You can take your chances with the 3rd party cable or get the real thing from @Thunder-drones.

OP you might also need a ribbon cable. Did you try connecting the gimbal back up to the bird and see what happens? You are not going to get any video for sure because of the broken stranded cable, but check to see if your gimbal moves. If not, youre going to need a new flat ribbon cable.

I hope, I am not sure if it is necessary to send Mavic to the DJI service.

If its a warranty issue that caused the crash, DJI might cover the repair depending on how they interpret your flight logs. If you have Refresh, now would be a good time to use it. Those 2 cables alone cost over $100 plus labor to install them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60