DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Broken little tray cable support of the RC

manuel87roma

Reactions
Hello every one, today i was putting my ipad into the slots of the RC but as you might know is a bit tight and i didn't pay too much attention , reason why i broke the little tray of the cable support that connect the remote with the device [emoji21] anyone knows where i could find a new one to replace?

Sent from my SM-G930P using MavicPilots mobile app

Hello every one, today i was putting my ipad into the slots of the RC but as you might know is a bit tight and i didn't pay too much attention , reason why i broke the little tray of the cable support that connect the remote with the device [emoji21] anyone knows where i could find a new one to replace?

Sent from my SM-G930P using MavicPilots mobile app
I doubt you will find any repair parts for the controller yet, there are several parts that people have been looking for and not found. If I were you I would contact DJI support, it is possible that they will fix under warranty but you will have to send in the controller. You could use the Wifi function of the Mavic (if your brave) while your remote is in for repair.

Hi, what do you mean by "tray" do you refer to the cable slider? Can you post a photo? If it is the slider, DJI includes another one in the mavic box, at least mine did

There are like 5 of the sliders in the Mavic package.

But people usually remove it anyway since it can cause bad contacts.

Reactions: Prop_Nut
If you are using a tablet I would just remove the side cable and the slider as you wont need them :)

I've found it easier to plug and unplug my device, after removing the slider.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada