DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Budget phone to use with Mavic & Osmo

crnee

Reactions
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for buget phone alternative to use instead of my Iphone 6 because I would like to have separate phone always ready to use with mavic and osmo wich I intend to buy.
I'd like to have a phone for filming purposes only.

Does anyone have some suggestions?
Thnx!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for buget phone alternative to use instead of my Iphone 6 because I would like to have separate phone always ready to use with mavic and osmo wich I intend to buy.
I'd like to have a phone for filming purposes only.

Does anyone have some suggestions?
Thnx!

I picked up a Huawei Ascend Mate 7 for exactly this. It has a 6'' display, I found mine second hand for a little over £100. Dropped lucky as it is like new..

Note that the DJI apps need a powerful device to work well, so "budget" because second hand is OK, "budget" because low-end device will give you more headaches than anything.

I'm looking for buget phone alternative to use instead of my Iphone 6 because I would like to have separate phone always ready to use
You can find a list of recommended and commonly used phones here.

I have a quad core 1.8GHz tablet that is just slow enough for the video feed to be frustratingly stuttery, so I'd recommend better than that.

Bit hard to give any metrics as android hardware is hard to compare. Best is indeed to look at what works for others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S