DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Built Drones

Bivalve

Reactions
As of right now, Built Drones in Florida has got them.

I ordered a fly more from them, and three business days later I got it from UPS. No extra for shipping. Good service. Nice to talk to, very responsive. Built Drones points don't get you much, but they don't owe me anything. Overall, pleased with service, happy to have my Mavic way before I thought I would.

Recommend.

Reactions: erwheezy
Just checked and yes they have fly more and less in stock. No sales tax outside of Florida either.

OK, not sure what you checked. I just checked back, and there they are, ready to add to your shopping cart, UPS ground for free. Both flymore and less. You can pay more for faster shipping if you want.

Sorry, but they still seem to be there. I'm going to fly the one I bought from them tomorrow, my second day of flying it.

This is builtdrones.com, right?

Im not sure what they mean by "Availability 2-3 weeks" look at the pic. built drones.jpg

Well, I don't know where you got that pic, but if you go to there website, look up DJI, then mavic, it shows you can add either one to your cart. Just to make sure, I did so with one of each. If they don't have them in stock, they only let you preorder, as they call it.

It sure looks to me like they have them.

All I can say is that I ordered one from them something like a week ago, and I've got it at home. If you want one, you could order one from them and then call them in the morning to see what gives. They were very responsive to me. Hope this helps.

Well, I don't know where you got that pic, but if you go to there website, look up DJI, then mavic, it shows you can add either one to your cart. Just to make sure, I did so with one of each. If they don't have them in stock, they only let you preorder, as they call it.

It sure looks to me like they have them.

All I can say is that I ordered one from them something like a week ago, and I've got it at home. If you want one, you could order one from them and then call them in the morning to see what gives. They were very responsive to me. Hope this helps.

Sometimes it's better to call first and order later. Thats what I did and Built Drones wont have them in stock for at least another week or two. So please, before you start telling people they are available, better check first. You might have persuaded some people to buy now online now when they wont actually receive them for a few weeks.

If you could read, you would see that I did suggest calling. Maybe they sold them all over the weekend when nobody could update the website. Somebody pointed them out to me, which is how I got my mavic, and so I was trying to pass the favor on.
Lighten up, Frances.

Oh Im chill, and dont call me Frances, my name is Psycho. ;)

Oh BTW, I highly recommend Built Drones. Ive bought from them in the past, and they are quick shippers and good customer service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S