DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a Mavic Pro In China?

deansta

Reactions
a friend of mine is about to bring me back a fly more combo Mavic Pro from china to aAustralia About $1600AUD. do you guys think is a good idea? i save about Roughly $400AUD.

What are the differences other then the charger plug and the user Guide being in Chinese?

They all come from China, sorry couldn't resist, I'm in Uk and because of a shortage of Mavics's here I ordered the fly more Mavic direct from China. Saved myself over £200.

Forgot to say I think the only difference is the power cable plug and they and they included one in the order. All documentation is multi language. But to be honest there's not much to read.

Sweet. How about warranty? Getting it repaired or replaced? Will it need to go back to china? Also can i get the dji refresh thing when it gets here in Australia?

Better buy it local in Australia we have good laws protecting our guarantees

Sweet. How about warranty? Getting it repaired or replaced? Will it need to go back to china? Also can i get the dji refresh thing when it gets here in Australia?

You can get the refresh deal online up to 48hrs after you register with DJI. And you have to return Mavic to them (in China) so shouldn't worry.

So if i buy a from a local here in aus does it still get sent back to china for repairs?

Don't think so. DJI has a service centre in Melbourne. I had an issue, they sent me a DHL shipping label and my drone was picked up from my house and sent to Melbourne.

$400 saving off RRP isn't that great IMO - plenty of people have got the fly more pack for around 1900 from actual Aussie retailers with local warranty.

I stand corrected,
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via DJI Support - Here for You, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers and battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S), send X4S or X5S gimbal.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 series, send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro), send the aircraft, gimbal, camera, propellers and battery.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.
3) DJI will send you the quotation of repair fees after it determines that the product is covered under DJI Care Refresh, you will receive the quotation of charge for the replacement service. After your payment has been confirmed, the replaced product will be shipped to you. Or you can choose to pay the cost of repair to repair your product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+